I found Sauron.

85 Tauren Shaman
03/27/2012 05:35 PMPosted by Sauronbaine
Might be contacting a moderator to get this thread shut down.

While you're at it, have them take down all your random and pointless threads, too.
Kthnx :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
^^^^^
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
While you're at it, have them take down all your random and pointless threads, too.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
HATERS GONNA HATE
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Someone forgot to take their Aspergers medication.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
03/27/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Moosedrool

Oh Moose. How you make me lol.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
03/28/2012 12:11 AMPosted by Sauronbaine
lol ignorance

You're a socially impaired creep. Quit trying to RP with female players.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
03/27/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Sauronbaine
^_^ So silly are you mr planet. -pats head- Its ok.Keep on hating and feeding me your hate,

....aaaand there it is! The infamous "hater" comment!
You love being hated on, right? Because negative attention is better than no attention at all.

You remind me of my yellow lab.
03/27/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Moosedrool

I do wish we had a "like" option for replies :D
Edited by Çaptplanet on 3/28/2012 5:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
sauron you take this game too seriously man...."integrity of the guild" ? lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
no no....you take this game WAYYYY too seriously! as if its real life! you love being the center of attention on a VIDEO GAME (key words right there). im not trying to be a hater, but dude its just a game! we both know for a fact that i started the trend of WPVP, but for some reason u go around telling people your the one who brought it back, not for the sake of enjoying wpvp but to make some friends on a VIDEO GAME who could potentially be fat *!#@*%s. just saying
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
03/28/2012 07:42 PMPosted by Sauronbaine
no no....you take this game WAYYYY too seriously! as if its real life! you love being the center of attention on a VIDEO GAME (key words right there). im not trying to be a hater, but dude its just a game! we both know for a fact that i started the trend of WPVP, but for some reason u go around telling people your the one who brought it back, not for the sake of enjoying wpvp but to make some friends on a VIDEO GAME who could potentially be fat *!#@*%s. just saying

Actually know. I know you started and people know it. However now im the one taking over horde side. You left and now I took it. I never said I started, but I am king of Wpvp on horde now. Your not. Next item. So what if i love attention? idc?another thing. There is a difference between taking a game seriously and being cyber bullied. You get my point?

Being cyber bullied? Are you !@#$ing serious? You're 18 years old yet you still act like a child. Grow a pair of %^-*!@#$s and quit being such an emo cry baby. Maybe then people will start to take you a little serious.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]