[H] <Rebounded> Is looking for You!

After moving from playing an Alliance on another server , my husband and I tried this one and are so happy we did . This guild is awesome. Many mornings i logged in to find helpful mats in my mailbox to up my professions. The guild chat is always playful and friendly. The guild master is on top of seeing what everyone needs. Three members of the guild took me through my first 85 heroic and didn't complain once!! What troopers!! It is a relaxing, enjoyable experience! Come and see what this guild offers !!!
Reply Quote
51 Undead Warlock
Hey guys and gals, I am more then likely transferring this toon to this server and also re-rolling a priest as well. You guys sound like the type of guild I like. Once I x-fer I will send a whisper to someone in the guild for an invite if that's ok. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey there Walok. What you can do is head on over to rebound.enjin.com and register (name of your toon for a username is excellent!) and check out our details as well as complete our app. It lets us know a bit about you and also gives you a chance to read our guild rules/see if we're a bit. Plus you can babble on our general forums with us. =o Maybe suggest some new music for me. :[
Reply Quote
51 Undead Warlock
Ok, perfect. I will register from home, for some reason the site doesn't work properly from the office.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Sounds good! We'll look for you on the site later then. :]
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
havent played in abit (busy), my priest pancakenips doesnt show up on the roster .
that toon still in the guild ?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey there Nips. After 14 days of inactivity with no word, a toon is moved to inactive. After 1 month (which your toon hit) the toon is removed and a note is emailed detailing the situation. This is to prevent the roster being clogged with alts/unused toons of individuals that transfer focus to other toons.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
very happy here. Joined a couple weeks ago and really enjoying the people. guild events and guild runs of pretty much anything.
edit: I was previously in taint, but it started to feel more zergy than like a guild. There was simply an overwhelming amount of people.

The size of Rebound is just perfect, and the GM is more active, helpful, and personable than I think is even reasonable lol
Edited by Cakemountain on 4/18/2012 5:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
We're still accepting socials/casuals of any level/class/experience level- rerolls also welcome :]

For raiding purposes- groups are Weds/Thurs at 10:30pm EST and Sunday at 8pm EST- could use some melee dps for both groups, plate wearers especially welcome. Casual raiders with an ilevel of 378 of higher regardless of DS raiding experience are always welcome to turn in an application at rebound.enjin.com and/or speak to the GM. :]
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ba-da-bump.
Reply Quote
9 Blood Elf Warlock
hi would like to join your guild if i could seems sociable type that would be nice ty
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey there Monier, like I mentioned in the opening post you are more than welcome to head on over to our site located at rebound.enjin.com , register and fill out the application. Feel free to poke around the public forums to get a feel for the guild as well.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
We're still accepting socials/casuals of any level/class/experience level- rerolls also welcome
It's a great, friendly guild, with some awesome members. A wonderful atmosphere, I myself have moved pretty much all of my characters over to this guild. Check us out :o rebound.enjin.com

For raiding purposes, also refer to our website. Or chat up the GM, Caswyn can fill you in on anything you still have questions about :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump cause I still can't get Fox Kit to drop for me.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
04/25/2012 06:44 PMPosted by Monier
hi would like to join your guild if i could seems sociable type that would be nice ty

I think these guys are very sociable. I like these guys so far :)

If u are tired of guilds that exist for purely guild benefits, tired of gross guild chat, not into hardcore plan your life around a video game raiding, or just want to meet some cool people give Cas a chance to sell you on us.

Guild raids 10 man, and if u havent given LFR a shot yet the guild tries to go as a group which makes it much more comfortable for noobs like me :)

I haven't asked a single question, or for help, and gotten the usually crickets u might expect from an anonymous monster guild. Very cool guild.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
05/01/2012 07:22 PMPosted by Boogerbob

I think these guys are very sociable. I like these guys so far :)

If u are tired of guilds that exist for purely guild benefits, tired of gross guild chat, not into hardcore plan your life around a video game raiding, or just want to meet some cool people give Cas a chance to sell you on us.

Guild raids 10 man, and if u havent given LFR a shot yet the guild tries to go as a group which makes it much more comfortable for noobs like me :)

I haven't asked a single question, or for help, and gotten the usually crickets u might expect from an anonymous monster guild. Very cool guild.

this.

honestly if u don't look forward to logging in and hanging with your guild then something is wrong. dungeons, questing, lfr, raiding, sideline content are all great, but this is a social game and the social part is what really matters in the end. Plus we got's all that too!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
/bump
/grind
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
we can always use another good player for one of our raid groups.
Edited by Boogerbob on 5/11/2012 12:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
/bump for some melee dps!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]