[H] <Rebounded> Is looking for You!

90 Tauren Druid
Now's the time to move with these discounts!

I can't vouch entirely for Neros behavior but he hasn't seriously wounded anyone. Yet.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I've transfered my char with heirloom to proudmoore. As soon as I decide for a class I'll let you guys know! (that's a major issue for me! lol)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I always bog down on names. :( So hard.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
That's my second issue. Specially because all my best ideas are taken. I have already been disconnected for spending so much time thinking of a name on character creation screen lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I read a ton of fantasy books - so I always jot down names I like on my Iphone notes and then cycle down through those when I'm trying to name a new toon. :X Cheating ftw.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I try to remember those names. But I never do! I'll start by noting them somewhere and do the same as you xD
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
There once was a guild on Proudmoore
It's name is Rebound, a guild I adore
The guild is quite awesome
New friendships will blossom
So what are you waiting for?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
No more thread bumping when you've been drinking. New Guild rule.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Pffft. That'sh the only time I bump...hic!
Edited by Nerovien on 6/12/2013 5:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
I am coming back and was directed to this thread, I was hoping to reroll as A Tauren Shaman. Just looking for a social game :). Sound like a fun bunch, would you be interested in someone starting over?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Course- we welcome all (most?) If you head on back to page one of this thread you'll find our site link, which will lead you to the recruitment app. My contact info is also there for questions. :)
Reply Quote
1 Human Priest
Will do, I am at work so will create a toon when I get home and work on contacting you :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
To the top (of the world)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Once upon a time, there was a recruitment thread. It had many pages and replies. One day, it began to fall towards the bottom. It looked up and saw all the threads above it, playing and laughing. It became sad.

Don't make this thread sad.
Reply Quote
50 Pandaren Monk
06/13/2013 01:40 PMPosted by Tandriah
I am coming back and was directed to this thread, I was hoping to reroll as A Tauren Shaman. Just looking for a social game :). Sound like a fun bunch, would you be interested in someone starting over?

I have just done that! xD Still not sure this monk will be the "one", but anyways! xD
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Oh hey thar, I do see some familiar faces on these hurr forums. <Rebound> has <Rebounded> and is open for recruitment. You can contact Caswyn in game or just add me on Real ID at Sifner#1975. I'd also suggest going back to the opening post and reading all the great details and fun stuff.

For the wall o' text behind the change: Met a sweet lil paladin during Rebounds year and change run, did the whole courtship, took a hiatus and let the Guild move on- which it did in various other forms. Miss them all, so the fiancee and I are back and slaying some net dragons.

P.S. - We even got a kitten. =o
Reply Quote
65 Blood Elf Paladin
Joined <Rebounded> a couple days ago. We're still in a rebuilding, from the ground up stage. Looking to build a community and develop friendships!

Give us a look, we're a pretty fun group. Apply on our site and we'll definitely get to doing some growing!
Reply Quote
34 Tauren Hunter
Hey thinking about starting up here... How are you guys fairing? Are you in need of anything specific?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey there Näphtali - you can add me in game at my battletag of Sifner#1975 , we can chat! :)
Reply Quote
34 Tauren Hunter
I will do that! I am gonna make a troll warrior and start messing around. I got plate heirlooms so it wont be a waste.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]