Guild Wars 2

85 Tauren Warrior
We are organizing all Dragonmaw players onto one specific server and into one guild. These organizational efforts are being hosted by Rakkenheid.

To get more info and apply o the guild please follow us over to Rakkenheid.com

See you guys in Guild Wars 2. =D
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
I have access to the D3 beta.... I'm unimpressed I even put hundreds of hours into D2.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
You have a bad opinion then.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Great, have fun playing D3.

To get back on topic, our guild is extending a friendly invite to horde and alliance pvpers who plan on playing Guild Wars 2 and need a guild. To those who are considering it, Dubstomp is a great resource for all GW2 questions. Either way, it's quite exciting to be playing with good friends in new world pvp content.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Community counts, and before WoW falls apart, I'd rather see this one thrive in a better environment. Really, it's just good to know that our server's community is trying something new together, and with people that we know (for better or for worse).

cheers
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Nothing will ever re-create that original WoW feeling...ever.

You'll all be disappointed and leave after a few months, just like every other mmo that's been a "wow-killer."
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Nothing will ever re-create that original WoW feeling...ever.

You'll all be disappointed and leave after a few months, just like every other mmo that's been a "wow-killer."

No one here claimed it was a WoW killer. Blizzard is doing a fine job of that themselves. In fact I'm glad no one has, because all other proclaimed "WoW-killers" have been just like WoW.... This game thrives to be different in every way and will revolutionize the way MMO's are played.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Hi guys
-spammer
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Hey Spammer! Ltns
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Le bump.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Bump for an awesome community in an awesome game.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
safe to say that im going to quit WoW for GW2. might take you guys up on this offer! see you guys soon :) (darthmalak)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Good news Darthmalak, we'll be glad to have you join us.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
04/24/2012 10:52 AMPosted by Shadowninjaz
what if GW2 ends up like SWTOR and RIFT ? just another after thought..

What if you walk outside and a car hits you?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Shadow,

I've heard good things about the game, but of course those doubts have run through my mind as well. However, with friends, new pvp content, and no monthly subscription fee, I don't see why anyone wouldn't try it out unless they just love pandas and idleing in Ogrimmar and Stormwind that much. Either way Dominion is a very tight group and if this game doesn't work out, we will find something else to do.
Edited by Macabri on 4/24/2012 8:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Rift failed and went free to play.Swtor is actually getting played and isn't dead. It isn't a "WoW killer" but that shouldn't matter. If you play a game you should hope competition comes along so that blizzard cant get lazy and actually has to put out good content.

As far as Guild Wars 2 goes, its free to play, just have to buy it. So if you don't like it after you try it, it really isn't that big of a deal. Beta event this weekend if you pre-order guild wars 2. And like Macabri said, whether Guild Wars flops or becomes an amazing game that rivals WoW, Dominion's community will continue to play together regardless of what game it is. If you enjoy playing games besides WoW why not play them with people you know from other games?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]