Reckoning Recruitment open Nov 1st-7th!

85 Human Warlock
So many horde in this thread....Good luck on recruitment.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
So I heard Firelands has like fire and stuff, is this true?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No
[ ] Too drunk to remember

Also there was some paladin who got punted like a gnome off the bridge upon zoning in?

[ ] Definitely
[ ] Possibly
[ ] We wont discuss that publicly

TICKY BOXES!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I awoke this morning to sunshine, a strong wind out of the west and temps in the high 50's, so maybe summer didn't come early! That's good though because 80's in April would have made June and July bleh with the heat and humidity. Sure wish the wind would lay down though, makes the water a lil too rough for the minion to tag along.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I awoke this morning to sunshine, a strong wind out of the west and temps in the high 50's, so maybe summer didn't come early! That's good though because 80's in April would have made June and July bleh with the heat and humidity. Sure wish the wind would lay down though, makes the water a lil too rough for the minion to tag along.

Don't tell me you're actually enjoying this arctic front? I have three shirts and a jacket on. :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes, yes I am. I HATE heat and humidity, I keep threatening to move the family to Alaska. This is perfect tank, shorts and flip-flop (okay actually wearing my boat shoes) weather!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
04/21/2012 12:33 PMPosted by Aerisa
S'ok Kolix, you made us all a table long before you died, so your doing it right!

YAAY!

You're letting me be myself!

\o/
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
Burmp.

Needs a healer.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Come laugh, come cry, come heal! No seriously...I've laughed so hard on several times so hard that I couldn't see my screen it was all blurry and stuff.

<.< >.>
Reply Quote
97 Pandaren Shaman
Come laugh, come cry, come heal! No seriously...I've laughed so hard on several times so hard that I couldn't see my screen it was all blurry and stuff.

<.< >.>

Join us. We make people cry.

>.>

No, seriously, folks, I love this guild. Since coming to WRA, we've been joined by so many fabulous people. We have stuff going on all the time, pvps, old world content, achievement running, ICC 10 drakes, LFR and heroics. We do fun social things like our summer fantasy movie league, fishing for prizes and I belieeeeve one of our officers is planning lawn darts night where we go off to Dalaran and fling ourselves to our doom all in the name of gold and prizes.

If you're interested in Reckoning, just whisper any of us officer type peoples in game or leave a note here!
Reply Quote
97 Pandaren Shaman
Man, this forum moves quick. xD
Reply Quote
97 Pandaren Shaman
ICC 10 drakes tomorrow night!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Cake and pie, oh my! While the ICC drakes sounds nice, when do we get to toss you off Thunderbluff ?? What? I'm not the only one that wants to know...just the only one that will ask. Also I tonight demand a /rawr? in mumble, something someone mentioned we should be witness to.
Reply Quote
97 Pandaren Shaman
04/27/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Aerisa
Cake and pie, oh my! While the ICC drakes sounds nice, when do we get to toss you off Thunderbluff ?? What? I'm not the only one that wants to know...just the only one that will ask. Also I tonight demand a /rawr? in mumble, something someone mentioned we should be witness to.

Ahahaha, oh dear. The ol' battle cry. xD You can thank Thaddius for that. Heee. Catch me on Mumble and remind me and I will sound the rallying roar, just for you.

-quietly neglects to mention the tossing off from TB-
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Go Go GO Raid Team 2, awesome showing in DS tonight.
Reply Quote
97 Pandaren Shaman
/sleepymorningtimebump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
So who has the cake and who has the pie?
Reply Quote
97 Pandaren Shaman
04/30/2012 04:21 PMPosted by Aerisa

I haves them both. But I share.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
05/02/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Séngo

I haves them both. But I share.

You never share with me!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Have we updated to say we are 3/8 Heroic yet? I havent checked. I could check...but then I wouldnt have an excuse to bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]