Reckoning Recruitment open Nov 1st-7th!

90 Troll Death Knight
03/27/2012 08:52 PMPosted by Séngo
You do have cuddly femtaurs, yes?

We have several lovely femtaurs. One of our officers is one, in fact!

Goood...Gooood...

Can I pet them and love them and cuddle them and hug them and feed them and take care of them?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
03/27/2012 08:57 PMPosted by Sharkos

Goood...Gooood...

Can I pet them and love them and cuddle them and hug them and feed them and take care of them?

I'm gonna tell the Draenei and Nelves you're cheating on them.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
03/27/2012 08:57 PMPosted by Sharkos

Goood...Gooood...

Absolutely. :)
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
To celebrate Reckoning's arrival on Wyrmrest, I am so very pleased to announce that we will be GIVING AWAY the Hagara pickpocket once per week until interest is exhausted.

If you are interested, just post in this thread. I am keeping a running tally on our guild forums and will draw one name per week, every Monday. I will post the name of that week's winner in that thread, as well as sending an in-game mail.

We raid on Tuesday evenings, 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm server time. You can anticipate that we will bring you in between 7 pm and 8 pm. We will bring you in before the boss, you can pick up the quest if you need to, stick your hands deep in some boss pockets and then go on your merry way!

Looking forward to meeting the rogues of WRA! :)

Just hit 85 recently and am slowly working on my daggers. I'd really like the pickpocket but seeing as how I'm poor I can't offer much more than 1500g atm as compensation for letting me come in to do the pickpocket. I would very much like to win it for free though but I understand if I need to compensate your guild instead.

I'll keep this thread bookmarked but I tend to forget about forums from time to time so if you'd like to send me an in-game mail letting me know if I won the giveaway I'd be more than appreciative.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Welcome to the server!

Feel free to post your info the stickied thread for PVE/PVP guilds, I will add your info for you.

eta: Danikah? This is your guild?

Oooo. Many Farstrider hugs for you all then.
Edited by Aellynne on 3/28/2012 1:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
To celebrate Reckoning's arrival on Wyrmrest, I am so very pleased to announce that we will be GIVING AWAY the Hagara pickpocket once per week until interest is exhausted.

-snip-

Looking forward to meeting the rogues of WRA! :)

Just hit 85 recently and am slowly working on my daggers. I'd really like the pickpocket but seeing as how I'm poor I can't offer much more than 1500g atm as compensation for letting me come in to do the pickpocket. I would very much like to win it for free though but I understand if I need to compensate your guild instead.

I'll keep this thread bookmarked but I tend to forget about forums from time to time so if you'd like to send me an in-game mail letting me know if I won the giveaway I'd be more than appreciative.

We aren't charging anything for the pickpocket. :) I will update our thread with your name and let you know via in-game mail when your name comes up.

Yes ma'am. I finally convinced them to come over to WRA with me. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
IVE MISSED YOU ORG! WYRMREST ACCORD, I AM IN YOU!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter

We aren't charging anything for the pickpocket. :) I will update our thread with your name and let you know via in-game mail when your name comes up.

Yes ma'am. I finally convinced them to come over to WRA with me. :)

Yay!!!

If there is anything the Corvidaens can do to help you guys settle in, let us know!
Edited by Aellynne on 3/28/2012 12:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
So Meg...err...Sae... no Erae... grr... Sengo! There we go. Seriously. The number of brain cells dedicated to keeping track of alts is staggering.

Anyways, I screwed up your recruitment thread again. I changed my mind last minute and instead of going Tauren, I went Orc. No horns for Tre now. Or tentacles. You know what the frog said. It's not easy being green.

In a slightly more thread related thought: holy cow (pun partially intended) is it a different (read: better) experience here than that dank dark place that we left. I'm thinking this WrA place is going to be pretty ok. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
In a slightly more thread related thought: holy cow (pun partially intended) is it a different (read: better) experience here than that dank dark place that we left. I'm thinking this WrA place is going to be pretty ok. :)

Hey. I gave you a window. There is only so much you can do with a basement, man.
Reply Quote
33 Blood Elf Priest
Since the GM sounds like an alt crazed maniac, err I mean someone who enjoys playing a multitude of classes as I do, are you alt friendly? I mean I don't have a problem, not since I hit the character cap and will have to delete someone to roll someone else, NO I WON'T GO TO THE MEETINGS ITS FOR QUITTERS, err I mean I play all my alts, really!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
03/28/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Mithiras
NO I WON'T GO TO THE MEETINGS ITS FOR QUITTERS, err I mean I play all my alts, really!

Let -us-, help -you-

*Gets the straight-jacket ready*
Edited by Bomzik on 3/28/2012 2:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
03/28/2012 03:43 PMPosted by Astrid
I like these people. They remind me of my people. Only on the wrong side.

I agree, your people are on the wrong side.
Reply Quote
03/28/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Elothus

I agree, your people are on the wrong side.
Hey! Don't judge! It's hard growing up on the wrong side of the tracks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, this seems like a very cuddly guild o.o
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
03/28/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Mithiras
Since the GM sounds like an alt crazed maniac, err I mean someone who enjoys playing a multitude of classes as I do, are you alt friendly? I mean I don't have a problem, not since I hit the character cap and will have to delete someone to roll someone else, NO I WON'T GO TO THE MEETINGS ITS FOR QUITTERS, err I mean I play all my alts, really!

I think we resist going to the same meetings. >.>

YES, we are alt-friendly! If you are new to the guild and don't plan to log in for more than a month, we just ask that you let us know. That way, when I go, "Guys? Who's Thisperson?" I don't hear crickets, I hear "Thisperson is that AWESOME HEALER who smells like cotton candy and trains ninja monkey assassins and is a helluva potato sack racer!"

And then I go, "OH! Right. The ninja monkey assassin trainer. HOW COULD I FORGET."

Savvy? :D

I like you, too. ~shifty eyes~ I've been creepin' WRA for a few months now. >_>

Well, this seems like a very cuddly guild o.o

WE ARE! <3
Edited by Séngo on 3/28/2012 4:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Welcome to WrA! :D If I might, I would like to request humbly to be tossed in for consideration for the daggers quest/pickpocketing. I am but a poor goblin, but I can repay your kindness with bold tales of daring do... or cheesy puns and bad jokes. Actually I'll probably lob bad jokes and puns around anyway. That's just kind of what I do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]