Reckoning Recruitment open Nov 1st-7th!

87 Troll Warrior
Sorry I didn't send in an app. I was going to, but I wanted to ask someone a question and then I got sidetracked by hats in TF2.
Reply Quote
95 Goblin Death Knight
04/02/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Fidez
Sorry I didn't send in an app. I was going to, but I wanted to ask someone a question and then I got sidetracked by hats in TF2.
As you do. I still think you need to go goblin Fidez.
Reply Quote
87 Troll Warrior
04/02/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Bomzik
As you do. I still think you need to go goblin Fidez.

Not going to happen.
Reply Quote
95 Goblin Death Knight
Ah well.Though I have to admit, I do kinda miss playing/RPing Tahl'fon.
Reply Quote
97 Pandaren Shaman
04/02/2012 05:33 PMPosted by Fidez

All good. :) I know how that goes!Be sure to check out The Glory Games thread, folks. Lots of cross-faction fun to be had along with fabulous prizes! :D
Reply Quote
33 Blood Elf Priest
Reckoning, where character race does not matter, a sense of humor does!
Reply Quote
86 Undead Rogue
SlA
Heya guys! Silver here, I was wonderin if your wonderous hagara pickpocket deal is still open! :D
Reply Quote
97 Pandaren Shaman
04/03/2012 04:06 PMPosted by Silverheart
Heya guys! Silver here, I was wonderin if your wonderous hagara pickpocket deal is still open! :D

Yes, it is. In fact, we had our first guest pickpocketer tonight, Dalorane. :) I'll add you to the list, Silver.

Next drawing will be Monday 4/9!
Edited by Séngo on 4/3/2012 7:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Loving and tolerance.

This is what I read.
Reply Quote
If it was mentioned in the first post(s), I didn't see it, so I'll ask: Did you guys come from Moon Guard, and were possibly called the Hall of Reckoning? By chaaaance?
Reply Quote
97 Pandaren Shaman
04/03/2012 10:30 PMPosted by Bowan
If it was mentioned in the first post(s), I didn't see it, so I'll ask: Did you guys come from Moon Guard, and were possibly called the Hall of Reckoning? By chaaaance?

Nope, not us. :)
Reply Quote
Dang! Oh well, you guys are awesome either way!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Fluttershy Forever.
Reply Quote
97 Pandaren Shaman
>.> But... but Rainbow Daaaash.

You would be amused to know that one of the teams in our guild Summer Movie Fantasy League is Team Fluttershy. xD We also have Team Derpy and the Glitter Ponies.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Pinkie Pie Forever.

Fix'd.Also, I met Tara Strong at Comicon over the weekend, Seng. You jelly?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
04/04/2012 05:43 PMPosted by Tyleros
Pinkie Pie Forever.

Fix'd.Also, I met Tara Strong at Comicon over the weekend, Seng. You jelly?

Yes! So jealous! :D But congrats!

Thank you to everyone who came (and offered advice) to Rated BGs last night. We went 0-3, unfortunately, but we learned some things and next week we will do better. We took our lumps with grace and good humor and even though we didn't win, I am proud of all of you. We'll try again next Wed night!

Don't forget - get your Starcaller titles with us on Saturday night (6:30 server, I THINK, but I can't see that atm).
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
Dear Thrall,

I would like a Monkey. My guild thinks that I can't take care of a monkey, but I will prove them wrong. I once hung out with a hunter that had a monkey and we had lots of fun together. He flung my poo and I flung his, and we hit all sorts of people from atop the cliffs around Ogrimmar. Good times, they were.

Anyway, how can I convince my guild that it will be good to have a monkey around?

Your biggest fan,

Durz
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
HOW DID MY LETTER END UP HERE!? I addressed it to Thrall at the Maelstrom! I even put a stamp on it. What is going on!?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
I am very dumb. Can I still apply?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]