panda racials

90 Human Rogue
the racials are not bad, but does anyone else feel that they gain a huge pve advantage with double stats from food? I mean that is a lot of stats.....
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Priest
They'll be balanced to where things stand now, to negligible, i.e. ~1% difference. This will probably happen through the way food buff scales, if the Panda racial remains the same.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
1% hit for draenei, extra expertise for other races are also pretty decent bonuses. I mean, I was pretty loathe to give up my mace for a sword on this guy because that required changing a glyph and a lot of reforging to get everything working alright.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
you basically get to pick your 1% as a panda. Whether it's expertise/haste/hit/crit/whatever but the only downside is its not permanent so you have to remember to keep eating!
Edited by Lightning on 3/28/2012 12:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
03/28/2012 12:01 AMPosted by Lightning
you basically get to pick your 1% as a panda. Whether it's expertise/haste/hit/crit/whatever but the only downside is its not permanent so you have to remember to keep eating!

That and there is very little buff food under 55.
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Priest
It's only overpowered compared to the terrible Horde racials.

It's right in line with alliance racials.

But Horde have the best PVE racials in the game.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
It's only overpowered compared to the terrible Horde racials.

It's right in line with alliance racials.

Did you type this with a straight face?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
03/28/2012 12:56 AMPosted by Stuffs
I know EMFH is pretty strong in PvP but its not the entire faction.
That and it is of limited use in PvE...not useless...but not great.
Reply Quote
10 Gnome Priest
Look at the examples in this thread. Draenei hit bonus. Expertise bonuses. Extra crit. Extra spirit. Extra trinket.

NOBODY has named a single horde racial as an example of another strong racial in the game.

Nobody.

Have you heard of Troll's Regeneration? HAVE YOU?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]