[A] HK farming groupe.

85 Human Warrior
As im almost half way to my "Bloodthirsty" title, by queing alone 90% of the time. I was starting to think, ''Why the hell don't I bring people with me more!?" Since most of my arena buddies are Horde side at the moment, im looking for people Alliance side to que up with me for Battlegrounds.

Now, unlike my 2v2 selling i'll have requirements that will be needed. (Exp players) I will not take low exp pvp'ers into these pre-mades. As these are for farming kills.

Battlegrounds i'll be quing into

Warsong
Twin Peaks
Battle of Gilneas
And possibly Strand of the Ancients(Which I have gotten up to the 200 Hk in)

I'll be needing 2 dps and 2 healers. I don't care what type of class, I don't care if it's two of them same. Just be exp in PvP and understand that we arn't in it for the wins, but for the kills. Healers will have to understand they only need to be healing the 3 dps in their groupe.

Pst me in game or leave something in here.
Edited by Erycs on 3/28/2012 7:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Also, I do not have set times as when I will do these, whenever I have 2-3 extra people really.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Anytime I'm free, you know I'm always more than happy to help ya.
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
I'll heal for you if I'm online.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
03/28/2012 08:51 PMPosted by Taedius
Join this Gentle Manne of Leisure's Ye Olde Farming Groupe.

Like a ser.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
03/28/2012 08:51 PMPosted by Taedius
Join this Gentle Manne of Leisure's Ye Olde Farming Groupe.
I would totally do this, if I wasn't one of those low exp players. So sad, so sad.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'd be down for this, i'm a few thousand shy of my 100k.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I am like...15k from 50k. :(
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Bump for SLAYING ORCS!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Front page~
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
I'd be interested in joining! shoot me a whisper sometime in game, i'll add you to my friends list. Though i usually get on around 8 or 9, i'm sure we could work something out.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Bump!
Reply Quote
I sent you a letter, you'd have to be mentally challenged to construe it as mad.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]