<Spoon> Selling Heroic Rag Mount + Firelord

90 Pandaren Shaman
Hi, <Spoon> will be selling the Heroic Rag kill - Firelord title + mount

Smoldering Egg of Millagazor

The mount will likely join the ranks of 1% drops such as Mimiron's Head and Invincible come 5.0. Currently only a handful of mounts exist on our server.

We'll be doing this for several weeks for interested buyers. Please post here if you are interested.

Runs will likely be Mondays at 8:30 PM server time, starting Monday April 9th.
Edited by Firestyle on 4/4/2012 1:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
purple firebirds are cuter.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
03/29/2012 09:16 PMPosted by Ôblivion
purple firebirds are cuter.

I STILL LOVE YOU
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Is this only a Rag kill, or a full Heroic FL clear? (I can carry my own weight- see armory)

Second, assuming full clear, you doing anything with loot? I'd love to transmorg my gear to heroic T12 (either the actual Pally tokens or the equivalent looking non-tier pieces).

Lastly, you have anyone lined up for this coming Monday 4/2? You can contact me in game (I'll probably see it there before I see it here).
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
It can be a full clear if you are interested in that, and no one in our group needs gear.

We actually have someone scheduled for April 2nd, but the following week we could fit you in. I apologize and misposted the date not thinking we had gone as far into March as we had.
Edited by Firestyle on 3/30/2012 3:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Also, legendary quest items reserved. items from 6/7 H are likely all yours. Legendary quest items are on reserve. Certain weapons/armor from H Rag are on reserve, including Sulfuras and Crown of Flame.
Edited by Firestyle on 3/30/2012 4:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Schedule is being kept here: http://www.spooning-duskwood.co.cc/content/firelands-mount-runs
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Edited by Nukin on 7/19/2012 12:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Im interested, can transfer asap even if I need to wait 2 3 weeks to get it.
Pls contact me asap via this forum or add me to the schedule.
Thank you very much.

Our next open slot is the raid week starting April 24th. You'd only need to transfer a toon for the currency, since we can do whatever toon you want to bring in.

Since they transfer limit is 50k, let me know how you plan on covering the difference. From what I've seen, most people typically do large xrealm purchases using volcanic stone drakes valued at 30k each. I know they go for different prices on different realms though, I don't know if that's a feasible price in Ysera.

I'll hold this slot for a few days for you until I hear back.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Edited by Nukin on 7/19/2012 12:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Cool. Before you transfer everything, let me make sure our tanks and healers have no conflict that week or anything. It's almost a month away, so I just want to make sure there's not something (vacation, etc). I don't know about.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
And, at this point this is going to be the last spot i reserve for now. If in a few weeks the guild wants to keep doing them, then i'll repost here.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
If you do want to open up another spot for early May I would love to work something out. Have bought a level 2 guild so I can transfer the entire amount. Happy to pay a little extra just to entice your healers and tanks :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hey Fire, just confirming our date for FL mount run. Looks like you have me down for week of 4/3 - 4/9, and that's perfect. Quick reminder I can do any night but Tuesday (guild raid night).

You and I had tossed around a few different days talking in game. I have more flexibility this coming week now than I originally thought so just let me know which day works best for your guild.

I sent you an in-game mail with my cell if you'd rather text me. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hey Fire, just confirming our date for FL mount run. Looks like you have me down for week of 4/3 - 4/9, and that's perfect. Quick reminder I can do any night but Tuesday (guild raid night).

We were going to take you tonight if you can. I'll try to text you as well.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm glad you guys aren't horde. I like having a **rarely seen** mount for once lol.

**edit**
Edited by Rowynn on 4/2/2012 5:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
You know we prob have enough geared alts on the horde side to put something together. >.>
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Just wanted to give a quick thanks for a smooth, fast, and fun run! Thanks again!

/salute
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]