<Spoon> Selling Heroic Rag Mount + Firelord

85 Draenei Mage
Transfering tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Do You guys have Enough geared Hordies to do this on the horde side? i dont feel like tranfering to ally and back just for this but i want the mount
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/13/2012 11:40 PMPosted by Grannick
Do You guys have Enough geared Hordies to do this on the horde side? i dont feel like tranfering to ally and back just for this but i want the mount

I got my pally and DK, i know we got a mage, another dk, a huntard and a few others. Could maybe scrap something up. Might be worth trying to do on an offnight just to see if we could do it.
Edited by Giska on 4/14/2012 4:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
My shadow priest has killed it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Might be enough of Anomaly left to team up with whatever you have on Horde side to do mount runs for gold. Someone from Spoon can drop me a line if you guys want to set something up to make a little cash on the side. I know we've got a tank (me), at least one healer, and a few choice DPS still lurking around Dwood that may be interested in a little moneymaking venture.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
A few of us from Derpwood are interested in helping out and scheduling a kill date. I have p4 experience on H-Rag, and a few other guildies do as well. Also this isn't too hard to get nowadays ever since OpenRaid.us community has come to light.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Openraid really is the best thing to happen to wow raiding since sliced bread. With that said I wouldn't mind running something on my DK or pally (Zeferis / Giska).
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
If you want to run for a title kill and a chance at the mount, that's one thing. We can try and set something up. I'd be willing to lend my services. But if other people who already have the title and mount want to start selling kills, I'm up for that, too. Either way, sounds fun. I'd prefer to run with people who have plenty of attempts under their belt, though, if we're talking about getting several people their titles. It's really not a hard fight, especially now. Just takes some practice.
Edited by Rowynn on 4/18/2012 5:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
"I'd be willing to lend my services."

I'd call you something that starts with an s and rhymes with Heiligenblut.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
except the 'blut' in that word is pronounced bloot. :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
04/22/2012 01:55 AMPosted by Rowynn
except the 'blut' in that word is pronounced bloot. :P

/grumble
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
04/02/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Tiesha
You know we prob have enough geared alts on the horde side to put something together. >.>

Just out of curiosity, how much does this sort of thing sell for? Or is it just one of those "highest bidder" deals?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
initially guilds like vodka were selling them for 250k or so. We're not even close to vodka and there's a reasonable chance on 2-3 wipes coming with. Most guilds were selling for 100k or so when we started this. We opted for 60k. In hindsight, we should have gone at 80k.

However, if we ever sell the mount for DS, I expect the price will be quite higher and the process for even who the mount gets sold to will be somewhat selective (i.e. we can carry you, but only so much).
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Last mount gets sold this Monday. Thanks to everyone for your patronage! If any further mounts are to be sold for FL or DS, I'll post a new thread.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Are you still selling the Rag mount? If so, I would pay 80k for it. Please let me know. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Good luck on those sales and runs, guys.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I would be interested in buying it. I will be back from vacation tuesday but just shoot me a mail in game with prices and what time we can do it

edit: Opps didn't see the 60k thing, that works for me still may you message me in game about it?
Edited by Capdindass on 5/27/2012 7:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
We have optinally decided to sell a few more on a week-to-week basis. Unfortunately the person I scheduled this past week failed to show up, and the hunter above is short on the ££.

I have someone scheduled for tonight, but again I have some concern they may no-show, despite being adamant about it. Thereafter, we may look to schedule a run the lockout beginning the 19th.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hello i was reading through your thread and would be interested in being a part of one of your runs for a mount. If it will be possible please let me know, im either on this toon, Haydin or Sindal. thank you for your time.
Edited by Sydistix on 6/6/2012 11:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Ooh ooh I wanna go for gearz! :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]