First available / Full Clear Option for LFR?

87 Night Elf Priest
Blizzard Developers - How about an option to take the first available spot in LFR and an option for a "full clear" when queuing for LFR? Nothing is worse than to wait out a long queue time only to come in on the last boss or midway through the raid. Now if I'm on a toon that doesn't need any LFR gear and I'm only doing LFR for the valor points, this is great. If however I'm on an alt that is using LFR to quickly gear up it drives me crazy to wait for 30 minutes, kill one boss, then sit in queue again hoping I can start at the beginning. So what say you?
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Shaman
If you have at least one boss killed on that particular "wing" of the raid, you're guaranteed to get in a fresh clear the next time you queue.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Priest
But why should I have to wait in a queue TWICE when they could let me chose how to spend my time?
Reply Quote
55 Dwarf Death Knight
03/30/2012 05:02 PMPosted by Letsamputate
But why should I have to wait in a queue TWICE when they could let me chose how to spend my time?

Spend your time leaving a 3/4 run because you can't fill slots
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
My suggestion to enhance your solution: Put a Call to Arms, with a Satchel of Exotic Mysteries reward for players who are willing to enter a raid that is already in progress.
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Priest
My suggestion to enhance your solution: Put a Call to Arms, with a Satchel of Exotic Mysteries reward for players who are willing to enter a raid that is already in progress.

or just start giving healers satchels, that would speed most of it up since it seems nobody wants to heal them (not that i can blame them)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
03/30/2012 12:13 AMPosted by Fogrum
If you have at least one boss killed on that particular "wing" of the raid, you're guaranteed to get in a fresh clear the next time you queue.

This isn't true. I don't know if it was a fluke or a bug, but the first Fall of Deathwing I did on my DK was a 3/8 Run, I queued again right after, and got into another 3/8 Run.
Reply Quote
87 Night Elf Priest
Xstunna is correct. I tried LFR on an alt today, I got madness twice in a row after waiting about 15-20 minutes for each pull. Don't get me wrong, I like the LFR function, I do however loathe the queuing process. It could be much better.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
03/31/2012 01:00 AMPosted by Xstunna
This isn't true. I don't know if it was a fluke or a bug, but the first Fall of Deathwing I did on my DK was a 3/8 Run, I queued again right after, and got into another 3/8 Run.
It's not guaranteed, but the chance of getting a fresh run is pretty damn high. I've only had the LFR queue system fail me in that regard twice ever.
Reply Quote
55 Dwarf Death Knight
Out of a few hundred ques across 14 85's, I've gotten screwed once since the hotfix on the 3/4

But I guarentee if they spammed the fact that 4/4 = nearly gurantee'd 0/4, that madness groups wouldn't get dozens of spams from healers dropping
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]