Whoa!!!

62 Tauren Warrior
I was just visiting the ol noodle... everyone is gone! thursday 10pm server time and no a soul in the world. I miss seeing everyone around org and running circles on the bank. well nostalgia hat is off now, time to go to work. bye noodlers!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I feel ya. It's sad, it really is. I thought about transferring a toon to Alliance, but meh. Until I get my MoP Beta, I'm still playing WoW, when I can...just not playing Cata. ;)

It sucks to know that no matter what kind of flashy / momentarily distracting crap they bring with MoP that it will never replace what we all had back when we were a community.

I can wax nostalgia all day and talk about the days of PvP that I remember and loved so dearly (*cough* movies in vent while rolling everyone we came across and naked parties midfield....) but everything I loved about this game was removed when they decided to kill server communities with cross-server-everything. Rather than swallowing an OUNCE of pride and merging servers the way they should have...they have countless players wishing they still had their communities, bored stiff with their regurgitated content, lifeless Guilds that are filled with strangers who are there for the "Perks" and rarely socialize with each other, and miserable experiences in (LFD) dungeons because there are zero ramifications for being a ninja or an altogether idiot...unlike when we all played together. Shall I go on? I thought not.

Oh and...
No, I don't just miss that "new" feeling. There has been plenty of "new" (kind of) added to the game.

No, we wouldn't have to sit in Trade LFG for HOURS on end if we didn't have LFD and cross-server idiocy....if they merged servers, we would have plenty of people to play with.

Actually, what I miss most about this game is what I am getting out of NOT playing the last couple expansions...

Polite and helpful General and Trade chat

Drive by buffs and /waves

Complete strangers opening trade and giving you something you could use

Mages giving you their water before they log (Yes, Opkier, I know....haha)

Running a PUG dungeon...and actually TALKING, complementing each other and omg...even LAUGHING if there is a wipe

Random people coming over and helping if you're overwhelmed with mobs

GET THIS: SEEING OTHER PLAYERS OUT IN THE WORLD...I know...crazy.

A stable and reasonable economy

Knowing your "enemies" and who you are fighting against in BGs

Ah well, I could go on and on but it doesn't matter. The state of this once amazing game is simply...sad. As always, I hold out hope, but once you lose faith, it is hard to regain.

If only it could once again be about the Journey (one which includes a community to Journey along with you)...and not just the too easily obtained Final Destination.

/end rant

SEE WHAT YOU DID FROD?! AND I'VE ONLY HAD 2 SIPS OF COFFEE FFS!!
Reply Quote
62 Tauren Warrior
I just miss seeing people, and people being friendly and open. I miss this realm but I'm glad to be on a high pop realm, I can actually make money!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
hi
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Come to Alliance.. I can't get people to shut up over here.
Reply Quote
62 Tauren Warrior
Pass, I made alliance on perenolde... youre all horrible. also i see you in my BGs, LFR, and LFDs. disgusting.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
FROD!????????? How did you get off forum ban long enough to make this post? I kid, I kid.

No hard feelings about the S1 arena team I hope? Kev made me do it (honest).

~Anax
Reply Quote
62 Tauren Warrior
No problem Anax... I will just find you in a BG que.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Everyone's on an alt :)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Screw them ally scums.... And watch once MoP comes people will come back to us..... Everyone knows once ya go Horde ya always eventually come back :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Couldn't agree more with Karma and hey there Frod
Reply Quote
62 Tauren Warrior
Hey shiv long time!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
"but everything I loved about this game was removed when they decided to kill server communities with cross-server-everything."

Not quite everything I love (literalist till I die, I know), but pretty damn near the truth. Such a bummer. I miss the phasetwo channel we had ally side and all who used to be in it so bad!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
"but everything I loved about this game was removed when they decided to kill server communities with cross-server-everything."

Not quite everything I love (literalist till I die, I know), but pretty damn near the truth. Such a bummer. I miss the phasetwo channel we had ally side and all who used to be in it so bad!

Yeah, after I wrote it, I realized "everything" was a bit extreme, but it is pretty close to the truth. I just feel that community reaches through so much of the game...without it...well, ya know.
Reply Quote
62 Tauren Warrior
I also have feels about these things.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]