[A] Sovereignty Recruiting 10m Heroic DS

85 Human Warrior
Dragon Soul group hosted by <Sovereignty>(Level 25 Guild) Looking for a Intelligent Main tank of any class. Be atleast 8/8. We are 3/8Heroic Morchok, Yor'saj, Ultraxion.

We are fun group of people of all ages who came from different servers to come together and start a 10man. We are very laid back and have A lot of fun as long as you don't do stupid !@#$ like not hit your button on Ultraxion... Simple enough I'd say!

With that being said Please feel free to Post on here or either reach me or Polarr in game about joining the team! Looking forward to hearing from you.

Our Raid times are Thursday and Sunday 7:30ST
Edited by Krutchs on 5/5/2012 10:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
uppp
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Who are you and where is my horse?
Reply Quote
88 Draenei Shaman
I am a 394 Enhance Shaman, was in the guild before i had some personal drama at home on the character named Artomis. I am currently 1/8H (obtained with you on my pally) and want to get further in this expansion than just killing regular DW over and over again.

My heal set isn't the strongest, but i will work hard to change that if accepted. I have plenty of gold to work that.
Edited by Cherrina on 4/23/2012 4:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Cherrina send me some in game mail we can talk. Still a open spot for a great caster!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
03/30/2012 07:57 AMPosted by Krutchs
Looking for a Intelligent Main tank of any class

Good luck finding one of those.

Also. It should be "an Intelligent main..." get it right.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
05/13/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Rakddos
Looking for a Intelligent Main tank of any class

Good luck finding one of those.

Also. It should be "an Intelligent main..." get it right.

I wish I had 2 sets of hands, so I could give that comment 4 thumbs down.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]