Ulduar solo guide Update on progress

(Locked)

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey guys ive been doing ulduar for a couple of days soloing it and i have made good progress into ulduar right now i have made a list of who u can solo.
Flame levithan *all towers gone*: all you have to do is shoot pryite barrels slowly so they doint run out fast and so they stack up
XT-002 Deconstructor: this fella was a tuff little devil. his main threat is the earthquake he makes. but the frostbound fortitude repels most of it. u need to kill all the repair bots before they hit em or else he heals then he enrages.
Ignis the Furnace master: at first he seemed hard then i figured out he is a puppy. all u have t do to avoid the setinels stacking too much and killing u in one hit is, u need to make the setinals turn molten lava then put them into the water for some freezing then BAM the get 1 hitted.
Razorscale: coming soon
Kolorgram: ok he may seem impossible if your a tank that moves around alot. all u have to do is be infront of him and close at all times so he doesent hit u with the 1hit dust. if u have the urge to move away from the beams he makes DOINT DO IT! sure youll get hurt but not alot.
the rest are to be coming soon.
UPDATE:the new update is down below for the ice boss

Update: this may sound suprising but the boss in the lighting halls is acully possible but requires freaking fast speed. I almost got rdy to quit but then i thought. *hey why not use army of the dead for the beggining* so i did and it worked.... about once. because heres the thing. if u slow down by a little the army of the dead will deterriorate. after they die u die and it resets. so u have a timer of 1min/40sec to make it up to the boss in time before your ghouls die. if u land on a trap that stuns u it is a wipe cause your ghouls will die.
im working on freya but ima take a break
UPDATE: Freya is increadebly hard to solo but possible at the same time. During her area all 3 trees must have been killed or she will spawn more adds than u can handle.
during the fight she will spawn certain trees. they need to be taken down pronto or bad things happen. when freyas trees appear to proctect her u will receive a debuff that makes u passive. the first thing u must do is get under a mushroom or else be mauled to peices. after under a mushroom u need to kill the tree and then keep progress on freyas adds.
the small adds are easy till they grow huge.
you have a 24% chance of completing this encounter successfully.
the other part of it u will receive too many adds and die.
Now the crazy cat lady as i call her is a long long fight but u will win in the end. all u must do is kill adds and silence her spells its that simple!

UPDATE: MIMORON (requires a healer for fight) ok mimoron is a 2m fight cause he attends to be too extreme to fight alone. u can survive up to phase 4 untill he enrages because of you will have to be healing while loosing focus on the air assult hellicopter. with a healer u can hit the air assult vehicle withought using DS over and over again on the lower parts.
other wise that it is not avaible to solo.
UPDATE: FACELESS BOSS (forgot his name but for right now ill call him cockroach) So for him i cannot really say how to avoid one spell but i do know *looking at mana tanks out there* the best priority is not to destroy any saronite clouds unless u need badly because the saronite gives u 10% mana per sec but drains hp by that as well. the one thing u will have anger about is the draining process where he regains 200K hp back if u mess up.

UPDATE: YOGGSARON
Ok im no pro for yogg but in my case he requires 3 deeps for this job cause he has waay to manny tentacles for this fight. thats why during the 2nd phase when he appears u need to enter that portal when having 100 insanity any thing below that, your going to the red zone.
while during phase 3 after u made yoggsaron completely stupid he will summon faceless monsters. I for one got nuts over them cause they wouldnt die. But out of my concern he is the hardest boss you could ever face even with 3m.
UPDATE: RAZORSCALE ok out of all the bosses u see in ulduar razor scale is easy but hard. because if u miss a momment to fight razor scale and he gets back up in the air u will have to wait 1min to ground him again. he has a 8MIN enrage timer and he will go nuts after 2min of being grounded permintally. other wise u are golden.
Edited by Kestor on 3/30/2012 5:56 PM PDT
right now im on the ice boss so ill inform the new strategy when i kill him.
i have just killed him so he is on the list now above me
Edited by Kestor on 3/30/2012 2:35 PM PDT
83 Undead Death Knight
lol.
90 Troll Warlock
Hey guys ive been doing ulduar for a couple of days soloing it and i have made good progress into ulduar right now i have made a list of who u can solo.
Flame levithan *all towers gone*: all you have to do is shoot pryite barrels slowly so they doint run out fast and so they stack up
XT-002 Deconstructor: this fella was a tuff little devil. his main threat is the earthquake he makes. but the frostbound fortitude repels most of it. u need to kill all the repair bots before they hit em or else he heals then he enrages.
Ignis the Furnace master: at first he seemed hard then i figured out he is a puppy. all u have t do to avoid the setinels stacking too much and killing u in one hit is, u need to make the setinals turn molten lava then put them into the water for some freezing then BAM the get 1 hitted.
Kolorgram: ok he may seem impossible if your a tank that moves around alot. all u have to do is be infront of him and close at all times so he doesent hit u with the 1hit dust. if u have the urge to move away from the beams he makes DOINT DO IT! sure youll get hurt but not alot.
UPDATE: The ice Boss *forgot his name srry*: to win this fight all u must do is stand on the snow piles that form after a ice falls from the roof. *Optional* the allies u see can be freed for extra assistance but its your choice.
Update: this may sound suprising but the boss in the lighting halls is acully possible but requires freaking fast speed. I almost got rdy to quit but then i thought. *hey why not use army of the dead for the beggining* so i did and it worked.... about once. because heres the thing. if u slow down by a little the army of the dead will deterriorate. after they die u die and it resets. so u have a timer of 1min/40sec to make it up to the boss in time before your ghouls die. if u land on a trap that stuns u it is a wipe cause your ghouls will die.

i gotta quote this
03/30/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Kestor
The ice Boss *forgot his name srry*: to win this fight all u must do is stand on the snow piles that form after a ice falls from the roof. *Optional* the allies u see can be freed for extra assistance but its your choice.

Little heads up to beat him now it requires u to free all the people. if they are not freed during the encounter he will enrage at 25% HP
If the healer and or dps die he will enrage at 3%
UPDATE:the new update is down below for the ice boss

UPDATE: Freya is increadebly hard to solo but possible at the same time. During her area all 3 trees must have been killed or she will spawn more adds than u can handle.
during the fight she will spawn certain trees. they need to be taken down pronto or bad things happen. when freyas trees appear to proctect her u will receive a debuff that makes u passive. the first thing u must do is get under a mushroom or else be mauled to peices. after under a mushroom u need to kill the tree and then keep progress on freyas adds.
the small adds are easy till they grow huge.
Now the crazy cat lady as i call her is a long long fight but u will win in the end. all u must do is kill adds and silence her spells its that simple!

UPDATE: MIMORON (requires a healer for fight) ok mimoron is a 2m fight cause he attends to be too extreme to fight alone. u can survive up to phase 4 untill he enrages because of you will have to be healing while loosing focus on the air assult hellicopter. with a healer u can hit the air assult vehicle withought using DS over and over again on the lower parts.
other wise that it is not avaible to solo.
UPDATE: FACELESS BOSS (forgot his name but for right now ill call him cockroach) So for him i cannot really say how to avoid one spell but i do know *looking at mana tanks out there* the best priority is not to destroy any saronite clouds unless u need badly because the saronite gives u 10% mana per sec but drains hp by that as well. the one thing u will have anger about is the draining process where he regains 200K hp back if u mess up.

UPDATE: YOGGSARON
Ok im no pro for yogg but in my case he requires 3 deeps for this job cause he has waay to manny tentacles for this fight. thats why during the 2nd phase when he appears u need to enter that portal when having 100 insanity any thing below that, your going to the red zone.
while during phase 3 after u made yoggsaron completely stupid he will summon faceless monsters. I for one got nuts over them cause they wouldnt die. But out of my concern he is the hardest boss you could ever face even with 3m.
UPDATE: RAZORSCALE ok out of all the bosses u see in ulduar razor scale is easy but hard. because if u miss a momment to fight razor scale and he gets back up in the air u will have to wait 1min to ground him again. he has a 8MIN enrage timer and he will go nuts after 2min of being grounded permintally. other wise u are golden.

I would like to say that this is increadebly hard, easy, and painful at the same time. my first problem was kologram cause of his sand attack but them i figured out how to avoid it. The lighting boss on the other hand... evil... just plain evil...
If u guys think u can solo yoggsaron id like to see u try.. no joke cause he is crazy!
55 Dwarf Death Knight
03/30/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Kestor
If u guys think u can solo yoggsaron id like to see u try.. no joke cause he is crazy!

Was soloed in tier 11 by Ragewyn
100 Tauren Druid
Kralnor would be so proud.
85 Draenei Death Knight
The ice Boss *forgot his name srry*: to win this fight all u must do is stand on the snow piles that form after a ice falls from the roof. *Optional* the allies u see can be freed for extra assistance but its your choice.

Little heads up to beat him now it requires u to free all the people. if they are not freed during the encounter he will enrage at 25% HP
If the healer and or dps die he will enrage at 3%

I can see it now, you're sitting there frantically trying to DPS while furiously clicking everything and WASD'ing all over the god damn place, getting you little uptime and doing poor DPS which is why you're hitting the berserk.
Edited by Espeon on 3/30/2012 6:24 PM PDT
90 Dwarf Warlock
now solo Atramedes..... on a hunter
85 Dwarf Paladin
I 1 shot Freya, Mimiron, and Vezax on this paladin as prot. They weren't hard at all.

A DK would be even better off then I was.

The entirety of Ulduar 10 (except maybe Algalon?) Was solod by blood DK. Thorim required engineering boots and some running back and forth, but it was done.
03/30/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Espeon
I can see it now, you're sitting there frantically trying to DPS while furiously clicking everything and WASD'ing all over the god damn place, getting you little uptime and doing poor DPS which is why you're hitting the berserk.

you completely read what happen to me lol
03/30/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Lostaroll

Ya know id like to see raegwyn solo mimiron then we can talk.
Edited by Kestor on 3/30/2012 7:59 PM PDT
03/30/2012 07:37 PMPosted by Xstunna
The entirety of Ulduar 10 (except maybe Algalon?) Was solod by blood DK. Thorim required engineering boots and some running back and forth, but it was done.

OK now i rlly wish i didnt go through 10 trys of thorim..
90 Tauren Druid

Ya know id like to see raegwyn solo mimiron then we can talk.

Raegwyn may not have a video of a mimiron solo but that doesnt mean other DKs doesnt

Mimiron (firefighter) solo:

Hunter:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsFEfpJN_20

Mione (DK):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GmDZEABzRI

Feral Druid,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu-z6SLl8oc

Shadow priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUpZbV4fr2s
Edited by Theenemy on 3/30/2012 8:17 PM PDT
[quote="42539922086"]Raegwyn may not have a video of a mimiron solo but that doesnt mean other DKs doesnt

I know other classes can solo him easely but im just giving a challenge for raegwyn on his DK cause it is a hard fight once you reach the final phase.
other classes i can see how they beat it so easely.
90 Worgen Warlock
Ahahahaha, oh wow. Kologram, almost-but-not-quite like the unit of mass.
I am ashamed on the behalf of all people (and especially DKs and Blood Elves) that have been successful in their Ulduar soloing endeavors and are actually familiar with the bosses and what they do. I /facepalm on behalf of you all.

Thorim:
if u land on a trap that stuns u it is a wipe cause your ghouls will die.

*snickers*

Freya:

!?!?!?!

How are you failing at this? Are you just not using runes? How does your DK sit in equivalent gear to mine and still hit enrage timers? Was I just extremely lucky to be able to one-shot solo Freya for 10 weeks in a row until her helmet dropped?
*head explode*

Little heads up to beat him now it requires u to free all the people.

Free ALL the things!

PS: Theenemy linked for you a kill of Mimiron Hard Mode by Mionelol, who is also a DK. Mionelol has also solo'd Yogg-Saron with only 1 keeper helping him.
Edited by Naerina on 3/31/2012 8:31 AM PDT
How are you failing at this? Are you just not using runes? How does your DK sit in equivalent gear to mine and still hit enrage timers? Was I just extremely lucky to be able to one-shot solo Freya for 10 weeks in a row until her helmet dropped?
*head explode*

When u doint do freya for months u forget how her fight goes.
So its just what happen to me till i rememberd what to do.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]