Misted Legends (OOC 2)

85 Night Elf Druid
Here is link to first OOC thread:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4217203611
Edited by Sammuroth on 3/30/2012 5:00 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Druid
Gotta keep the dream alive hope I didn't step on your toes Lavi by making this:D
LAVIS BACK YAY! :) I've been waiting for someone to post the next one since 3

I would also like to add... ITS THE WEEKEND! YAY!
Edited by Sarinda on 3/30/2012 5:38 PM PDT
85 Worgen Rogue
Bad news... everyone get their protection blankets for protection. My father may be cancceling My account... so I probably wont be posting anymore... you have my permission to kill me or have me fall unconsious, but chances are I wont come back. :((( I love you guys and I love this game.

Sincerely

Götchà.

/cry

PS:if I do die...at least give my toon a good funeral. Ill be watching.
Edited by Götchà on 3/30/2012 6:16 PM PDT
(sobs into protection blanket) when Vyn kills you I'm taking you to Stormwind and giving you the greatest funeral ever!!!
85 Worgen Rogue
Id appreciate that.

Now if you'll excuse me...ill go listen to depressing music while I reflect upon my WoW memories.
Edited by Götchà on 3/30/2012 6:20 PM PDT
85 Night Elf Druid
Id appreciate that.

Now if you'll excuse me...ill go listen to depressing music while I reflect upon my WoW memories.

:( sad to hear this would have liked to rp with ya some more and I mean besides in this thread don't worry Sarinda and Sam will make sure you get a proper funeral if you die

/salute
It was fun rping with you gotcha and it was the first time you were in human form to!
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Dae will see to it that your valuables a re all acounted for ;)

But you will be missed Gotcha, hope you can convince your folks to let you keep it.
If i ever rp a rogue im stealing your gear Daedhel :P
85 Human Warrior
Gotcha, I will remember you as the worgen who could.

Broken spine? No problem.
Broken ribs? No problem.
All you needed was a horse.
Edited by Gavoon on 3/30/2012 7:32 PM PDT
Im gonna geuss Lav is having a spasm after trying to read all are stuff :P

and he did have a horse Gavoon, Snowfire.

But if Vyn killed Gotcha Sarinda would like blast him into a billion pieces. I read up and undead or dks supposedly take super holy damage, so i can only think the damage i would inflict on an undead dk :P
Edited by Sarinda on 3/30/2012 8:33 PM PDT
85 Human Warrior
:O

Anyway. Update

I won't be home til' thursday.

Spring break = gone. In tell then, i'll have to continue my rare short posts via my phone.
85 Undead Death Knight
Id appreciate that.

:( sad to hear this would have liked to rp with ya some more and I mean besides in this thread don't worry Sarinda and Sam will make sure you get a proper funeral if you die

/salute
I assume that when I do end up killing him that I'll be banned from funeral right?
85 Night Elf Druid

/salute
I assume that when I do end up killing him that I'll be banned from funeral right?

Im not sure Sarinda or any of the other Alliance would let you live:/ if we have him die in a Horde Alliance battle Sam can't say much cuz he is neutral though he prolly wouldnt be very happy:P

but to answer you question yes you would most likely be banned from the funeral:P
Edited by Sammuroth on 3/30/2012 9:14 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Hunter
If anyone is gonna be killin Seth, I believe that would be Krystala.

Besides, like she would want to go to a funeral anyway!

Also...she is getting blood thirsty.....
85 Undead Death Knight
03/30/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Sarinda
But if Vyn killed Gotcha Sarinda would like blast him into a billion pieces. I read up and undead or dks supposedly take super holy damage, so i can only think the damage i would inflict on an undead dk :P
While it is true that undead (and dks too but they are a form of undead) take more damage from holy attacks than the living do, if an undead is powerful enough they should be able to live through it anyways. Take the death knight starting area for instance, when the Battle of Light's Hope Chapel began the death knights were at a disadvantage, but not so much that the paladins were able to blast them to pieces, they still stood a chance up until Tirion showed up. Then the lich king himself showed up on holy ground and proceeded to taking Tirion's soul even while he was empowered. If Darion had not intervened then Light's Hope would be a major Scourge stronghold.

so to summarize, the more powerful someone is, the better suited they are to fight against someone else who is powerful. If a powerful death knight and a powerful paladin fight each other then they would be equally matched as unholy attacks hurt the living as much or as badly as light attacks do to undead. So if a priest attacks a powerful death knight, it will not kill them but it will hurt them.

Also as a side note, priests are not as attuned to the light as paladins are, so your attacks will not do as much damage as you would hope. Now if you were a paladin then they would be more powerful, but even if you were more powerful your attacks would still not be great enough to kill me as if a paladin in your position could.
85 Undead Death Knight
03/30/2012 09:15 PMPosted by Liå
Also...she is getting blood thirsty.....
literally or figuratively? Because if literally, she can always come back to camp, I should have an extra vial containing any sort of species of blood that she can drink.
85 Undead Death Knight
Also as much as I like to kill sentient creatures and see them cry out in pain, I would prefer not to kill Gotcha, he is my favorite worgen of the group (no offense Malbas) and it would severely hurt my diplomatic efforts.
85 Undead Death Knight
Btw Sarinda from your earlier post about not letting me help Sammuroth, I have to say I am disappointed. I came up with a very interesting rp scene of me operating on him including procedure, dialogue, including an argument involving me and you concerning my past experience. Btw if the group decides not to accept help from a doctor because they don't trust him then I'm pretty sure that within a few days when a group of invading trolls arrive and severely hurt everyone that only the said doctor will survive.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]