Moving 3,000 miles!

100 Tauren Warrior
Good morning peoples,

As some of you may know, i recently just graduated with a degree in "Biochemistry and Molecular Biology." My life, my love and my job search has lead me to move from California to New Hampshire.

What this means for you all, is about a weeks worth of time (or how ever long it will take for UPS to ship my computer) of Tol'Barads without me. It is my moving gift to the alliance =)

I will see you all very soon, but will be covered in snow.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Oh. My. God.

*flees now while I still can*j/k <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
grats to you Polls on your next step in life. its good to know i won't be dying on your rogues blades anymore for a while. but one day i shall pay you back for the many deaths you have given me as your rogue and as your warrior. good luck and see you in tb
Reply Quote
87 Human Death Knight
But you lifted the shroud of boredom from TB!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Welcome to New Hampshire! It's really not as cold here as you might think, actually no snow as of right now. No sales tax either :P
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hey, you're moving to my side of the country, welcome. First, I'm glad you were able to find a job that pays the bills. Second, sack money away for heat. Even if it means paying in advance for the first year, till you get used to the bills.

Just...trust me. Nothing's getting any sort of return so pre-paying on needed bills is piece of mind, not a waste of money.

Lastly...yea I'll be happy for the reprieve as well from you chasing me around like a dog, even if you hug me while you kill me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Aki!! ^_^
Reply Quote
May you have a good move and many pretzels.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
On the East Coast safely, and my computer finally got shipped here. Surprisingly, UPS decided not to break my rig, which makes me happy =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I thought I sensed something ominous....xD <3
Reply Quote
89 Human Warlock
Doh! I missed the Polls-free holiday! (I was in the hospital and then afk/recovering)

Besides, I always have this lingering feeling that Pollz is lurking behind my character(s)... Seerino, Wolfstone, Razputin... among others, in TB or Stormwind.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean he's not really after me.
Edited by Merlun on 4/11/2012 4:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Merlun, that's why you need to keep me in your pocket, silly boy!

Actually we need to get you, me, Alin, Migsy and some other peeps for some serious pvp butt-kickery. Where's the gang when we need 'em?

*Looks around*

PS - Hai Ky! ^_^
Edited by Akinee on 4/13/2012 8:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
96 Draenei Hunter
Aki, is anyone even on at the same time? lol You usually sign out shortly after I've logged in (didn't even realise your druid was on yesterday), Alin tends to MIA from the game a lot (when he *is* on I'm in a raid), and Migsy is usually in a BG or afk...like I'm one to talk...yesterday was the first time I've spent more than half an hour on this toon in weeks >.>
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
That just means we need to coordinate!!!
Reply Quote
89 Human Warlock
Merlun, that's why you need to keep me in your pocket, silly boy!

Actually we need to get you, me, Alin, Migsy and some other peeps for some serious pvp butt-kickery.

and Saif, Ragebane, Zeles, Elorion...

Hey Ky - you know I'm usually online.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
lol I know, you're just usually quiet when I'm over there. Not to mention I don't always see you on this toon 'cause I don't run TB on her anymore really.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Glad to hear you made the trip safely, and welcome to The North East. NH is alright, VT is better though. will be launchin volleys at ya from across the Connecticut river good sir.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]