Crab

100 Tauren Warrior
:stopcrab:
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
April fools is over. There is a reason why MS got rid of the 'helpful' paperclip. Much like this 'helpful' crab needs to crawl away into the sand until next April 1st.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
You remember that paper clip that tired to help you when you were writing a letter, this crab has the same eyes, it not only wants to help you in the forums if wants to help you write your suicide letter. ^-^
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
04/01/2012 09:32 PMPosted by Jeil
the crab mouth is turning me on...but rly...get rid of it its just in the way

This made me lol - I was thinkin the same thing lol

04/02/2012 05:28 AMPosted by Dreadnitee
Dumb !@# crab Its annoying I understand april fools but its now the 2nd i want it gone

Agreee!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You remember that paper clip that tired to help you when you were writing a letter, this crab has the same eyes, it not only wants to help you in the forums if wants to help you write your suicide letter. ^-^

Omg yeaa the paperclib...the crab is soo much more bigger and all up in ur face though smh. /stopcrab

lol
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Don't hate Crabby, he's awesome. He and I are bros, we go off and have wacky adventures every Saturday morning.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
kids its called ad block plus
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
The @#$@#(% says he was gonna generate a MoP beta pass key and just kept loading nothing...Thanks Blizz, as soon as this year contract is up, im going to play SWTOR
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
again
Edited by Wazzu on 4/1/2013 9:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yay crab is gone!!!! <3
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
welp, you killed him. I hope you're happy with yourselves.

You monster. :'(
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Ok whats with this crab thing is there a way to get it to go away! Or is this some April Fool's Joke?
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Priest
He returns!
Reply Quote
69 Blood Elf Warrior
"This thread has been seen by 227 people, or 454 eyeballs, give or take a cyclops." Haha crabby is hilarious!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I just dress mine up in a cowboy hat and it makes it easier to laugh at it... >.>
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Downvote rude or disrespectful posts; if a post receives enough downvotes, it will be hidden. The masses will eke out societal justice!

Got yo back, Crabby.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
he wants to cyber... HELP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]