Strongest WoW Memories?

85 Human Warrior
Mine would have to be at Tarren Mill there was a full 40man raid of alliance, typical horde did a counter raid but it was so much fun! Does anyone else miss the world pvp between southshore and tarren mill? or even Crossroads AND the world pvp GodMode brought back to jubeithos i know i sure as hell do. Please feel free to post your strongest wow memories
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
isle of QD & the day before BC went live the mass carnage at southshore. sitting in IF prebc when there was literally 1000s of people there
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
i don't even know who or what godmode is
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
when godmode xfered of this server,
or when we smasht you godmode nerds in stv arena

Although i wasnt there at the time and since you <Stay Smasht> kids do have a reputation of recruiting 1500 bads that buy gladiator did you guys get rank 1's to play ur accounts for use at STV?
Edited by Doomlegend on 4/1/2012 6:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
And also i am thinking of reforming GodMode because its by far the most fun i ever had on wow
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
<Stay Smasht> kids do have a reputation of recruiting 1500 bads

Too bad you don't even have those ratings to get recruited then Doom
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
hey doom message from agitator "you suck"
on another happy note nice to see im one of these "1500 bads" that has gotten higher ratings in less that 1/10th of your games played kevin
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I'd have to say Godmodes 40m raid on Crossroads/Orgrimmer/Razor Hill...
The STV Arena against Saddleclub (Your Welcome).
Constant battles against Nurfed and others in Tol Barad.
BH Lockouts, so very lolzy.
and the first official raid we did on molten front when everyone finally got attuned, killed so many people that night, hilarious.

Edit: The 40man premade AV and taking over the Horde camp for hours.

<3
Edited by Swiss on 4/1/2012 9:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
When we took over Baradin Hold and the Horde camp in TB was very fun
The raid on Orgrimmar was so laggy but also very epic we only lost cuz half the raid dc'ed
Oh and the 40 man AV turtle we did while loling on vent

-Killage
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Try 2 Weeks and Team Lenz was never to be found ever.
Reply Quote
Team Lenz is never found Team Lenz finds you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
when the server crashed in desolace because of the 2000 alliance and 2000 horde world pvp

or the tarren mill horde vs alliance 5000 players showed up day before BC

was so good

these godmode%*@s dont know !@#$ about world pvp
Reply Quote
when the guards in BB broke after blizzard first tried to make them swim and BB was controlled by whichever side could take it was pretty good.

not sure if they broke on all servers
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
PvP in vanilla against Sazbawt / rathorse / skrom etc

being 1 of 4 to get gladiator in s1 on jubei
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
hey doom message from agitator "you suck"
on another happy note nice to see im one of these "1500 bads" that has gotten higher ratings in less that 1/10th of your games played kevin

First of all bro this is just an alt and you cant bag me for my ratings with you only being 1550 derp u cant get past those keyboard turning ratings right?

Second Derpvoodle if you think your so skilled i hereby challenge you to a 3v3 wargame on my main
Edited by Doomlegend on 4/2/2012 3:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
hey doom message from agitator "you suck" on another happy note nice to see im one of these "1500 bads" that has gotten higher ratings in less that 1/10th of your games played kevin

And also another thing are you aware that its against the blizzard terms and conditions to involve any irl names in forum posts?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
04/02/2012 04:07 AMPosted by Barryx
shutup kevin

Eat a dck barry
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]