World PVP on Jubei - Frost Mage/Disc Priest

85 Blood Elf Mage
Another new world PVP vid here.
http://youtu.be/J5xIXmZ7RUc

Enjoy.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
In my honest opinion that was fairly boring and not at all entertaining though i'm sure healer/mage against a couple of !@#$ty dps would be lots and lots of fun btw it wasn't even close to 5 or 6 it was like 2-3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
1 scrub pvper giving his opinion to another good to see the jubei forums living up to their reputation
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
That is the most entertaining, well put together and quality world PvP video iv'e ever seen come out of Jubei'thos.

Look forward to seeing you two around, keep it up.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Stop kissing !@# Swiss
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Oh i'm sorry, is my support of a World PvP enthusiast disheartening because it happens to be someone other than yourself? (and a horde no less).

How about you look at the character your posting on, then look at how much ganking you actually do on your paladin. Nice try.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
OMG SWISS AND KILLAGE!! Since when have you guys not been giving each other a good reaming in the anal cavity?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Absolute crisp play.. short and sweet well done.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Do you also include videos from when you get stomped? <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Just like to clear this up and meh cop flak probs, these 2 guys are decent pvpers for those winging and trying to call them bads.
The hunter is an alt of mine very ungeared and not played well by myself (just watch the vid)
None of the ally actualy grouped up it was just a spur of the moment you killed me ill go back and try again and fail effort by us all.
Look foward to meeting again with a buddy by my side then you may be able to post a vid for eggsampler :P we can see.
Hat of to you both tho for beating all the randoms most run when they see a few with red above em id have a drink and a J with ya lol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
04/02/2012 02:09 AMPosted by Mementomorí
Look foward to meeting again with a buddy by my side then you may be able to post a vid for eggsampler :P we can see.

We killed these two in TBP for a bit earlier today, it was fun. I remember woop mind controlled me near the guards the other day.

PS, you type like a 12 year old.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Cheers guys , thanks Swiss :)

I have got vids of you guys stomping us today yeah lol... For another vid lol
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
shut up barry
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Haha, Isaidfreeze got me good today. at least I think it was them :P
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
skill so amazing me!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
04/02/2012 11:58 PMPosted by Eggsampler
Haha, Isaidfreeze got me good today. at least I think it was them :P

Yeah was me, I ran past and saw ya, was like hell yeah, guy from the forum... Got ya, but the arcane mage and hunter finished me off lol...

Every time I see ya you're never alone lol

Name changed to Youcube now btw... lol
Edited by Isaidfreeze on 4/4/2012 9:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Eggsampler and the dog pack.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
The best pack.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]