April Birthdays

90 Tauren Shaman
I hope March babies had fun on their big day. :-)

It's time to celebrate birthdays for April now! If you or someone you know has a birthday in the month of April, please reply here and I'll send you a yummy chocolate cake in-game! I can't send goodies to A-side, but there will be plenty of cheer here.

So go on, let's start celebrating!

/dance
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Turning 21 on the 23rd. :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
17th, I'll be.....what I'll be. Sheesh, I could be Rhous Mom (ok, teen mom but still...)
Drink a bunch for me Rhou!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
The mighty Torage turns 23 on the 22nd =D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
04/03/2012 09:19 PMPosted by Torage
The mighty Torage turns 23 on the 22nd =D

Tor, could also be my kid, if I were a teen mom. Gah, I'm old =(

Pass me the bottle *of geritol* Rhou, please. *cry*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Morgaath's is Monday the 9th.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
-lines up a row of jaegerbombs-
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
04/05/2012 12:31 PMPosted by Rhoulette

((( One of my favorite things to make when I used to bartend, involved watermelon puckers, apple puckers, malibu rum, pineapple juice and enough grendine to make things red. Blend with ice and top with whipped cream. You won't even realize it's booze until your lip starts feeling numb heheh)))
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Whipped cream?!

This sounds amazing. Mad respect. I'll have to pluck through different stores to pick up some good stuff.

Not yet, though, but soon. :)

Going to Kings Dominion the weekend after my birthday (seeing as it lands on a Monday). What's everyone else doing (RP/IRL)?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
04/05/2012 12:31 PMPosted by Rhoulette

dont hurt your self, i know i did XD.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Whipped cream?!

This sounds amazing. Mad respect. I'll have to pluck through different stores to pick up some good stuff.

Not yet, though, but soon. :)

Going to Kings Dominion the weekend after my birthday (seeing as it lands on a Monday). What's everyone else doing (RP/IRL)?
oh Have fun!

I'll probably use it as an excuse to go to Fiesta Texas (six flags) with my bubbes (ages 2 & 3) and maybe take myself out to my favorite Indian restaurant.

Another "fun" drink is Midori, Malibu rum and pineapple juice (we used to call them Alien secretions). A fun shot to try (doesn't taste good but looks cool" is "Brains" - peach schnapps, Baileys and a smidge of Grenadine.
(the schnapps and baileys won't mix, so that will form your "brain" while the smidge of grenadine will look like blood.)

I'm not gonna rp my birthday because, well, I'm old and it just doesn't feel as fun =/
Edited by Domme on 4/6/2012 4:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I'm the 16th!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
04/07/2012 05:18 PMPosted by Ceira
I'm the 16th!

Le C'haim! Have a very happy birthday! (to my fellow Aries!)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
04/06/2012 04:14 PMPosted by Torage

dont hurt your self, i know i did XD.

Funny you mention that. My friend told me today that you can buy alcohol from the ABC store the day before your birthday. Seeing as the 23rd is on a Monday, I might end up drinking Sunday night, seeing as I don't have class till 4:30 PM. Hahaha.

But we'll see! Hopefully nothing out of control!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just had mine this weekend. :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
04/07/2012 09:24 PMPosted by Domme
I'm the 16th!

Same to you! At least you couldn't be my teen mom. I will be 29. Last year in my 20s. *sob*
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
04/10/2012 07:49 PMPosted by Ceira

Same to you! At least you couldn't be my teen mom. I will be 29. Last year in my 20s. *sob*

((( I'd be 6, that would be medically gross XD

Oh =( you definitely need chocolate, margaritas and a spa day. Also, feel free to point fingers at Mr. Domme who turns 40 this year, it'll make you feel better, I promise!))

/hugs the pretty Dwarf Pally, hoping she doesn't get zapped.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hope you had a good one, Vinya. :)

My birthday party is two weekends from today.

It's going to be a highlighter party.

Homg, oh yes yes yes.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
04/06/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Domme
I'm not gonna rp my birthday because, well, I'm old and it just doesn't feel as fun =/

You're not old until you die, you silly goon. ;-)

Any other April birthdays? I'm trying to catch up today! I hope people on a-side are getting some birthday love, too. (hugs) To you all from the red side!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]