Insidious Wrath

100 Worgen Mage
Don't think we've had much in the way of World PVP since Towelie's World Order. Keep up the good work.
90 Dwarf Warrior
Infighting within the horde! More news at 11.
90 Dwarf Warrior
I didn't make the pumpkin patch battle. :( I was on my Rogue and logged out after we wiped you all at the Earthshrine.
85 Human Rogue
i do enjoy world pvp.
90 Pandaren Priest
I saw some ppl from IW outside of SW, being the carebear that I am, when some allies started attacking you guys I tried mind controlling some of you to help u fly away unharmed.

Live long and prosper <Insidious Wrath>
90 Dwarf Hunter
remember that time you won a battle?

remember that time we won a battle?

i remember times
90 Blood Elf Paladin

i remember times

Every time we call the guild out for TB we win (its rare we do this)... and we win 90% of bgs our groups go into... Too bad you !@#$%es don't wpvp, but ill keep an eye out for your guild.
Edited by Neysa on 4/14/2012 7:46 PM PDT
90 Dwarf Hunter

i remember times

Every time we call the guild out for TB we win (its rare we do this)... and we win 90% of bgs our groups go into... Too bad you !@#$%es don't wpvp, but ill keep an eye out for your guild.

we log in on tuesdays
87 Worgen Druid
I for one honestly wish there was more world PVP, the little group you guys had in SW the other day was actually very well knitted and IMO shouldn't be compared to random !@# retard Alliance players that are randomly trying to kill you just because you're horde and you're in SW.

GJ on what you have going, but don't expect anyone to care how big your group was and how big our group was, that's not something that we control. You're the one attacking near/in our main city.
Edited by Voyage on 4/15/2012 3:03 AM PDT
90 Undead Priest
hi my name is wisconsinz and i like cats
90 Pandaren Priest
if only i was good at pvp...then i'd switch a character to horde.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
04/13/2012 07:30 PMPosted by Digerati
Don't think we've had much in the way of World PVP since Towelie's World Order. Keep up the good work.

I came back in December, and I keep hearing about "Towelie's World Order"... The guy made a video and all talking about bringing back wpvp and all this crazy !@#$. Guess it failed to launch. I dont see anyone really in that guild at all. And the video was posted in like February, and I hear rumor he was paid to play on another server...
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I for one honestly wish there was more world PVP, the little group you guys had in SW the other day was actually very well knitted and IMO shouldn't be compared to random !@# retard Alliance players that are randomly trying to kill you just because you're horde and you're in SW.

GJ on what you have going, but don't expect anyone to care how big your group was and how big our group was, that's not something that we control. You're the one attacking near/in our main city.

Well, to be honest, its hard to get wpvp outside of SW, or Goldshire. We see hundreds inside SW, and even then we have had trouble. The main razz seems to be attacking the portal, but even then we will control it for 10-15min before enough un flagged, and rezzers mass for an attack. We have tried warring with several guilds, but most refuse to even fight. Mountain Top, got a few of us at 2am, but when our geared players came on later that day we wrecked them, and they refused to leave safe zones. The only way we seem to get any notoriety for attacks is directly on SW, or Goldshire. The Alliance is more broken than we are, even with our substantially lower numbers. Seems you guys hate each other more than you do us.
100 Worgen Mage
04/16/2012 08:07 AMPosted by Neysa

I came back in December, and I keep hearing about "Towelie's World Order"... The guy made a video and all talking about bringing back wpvp and all this crazy !@#$. Guess it failed to launch. I dont see anyone really in that guild at all. And the video was posted in like February, and I hear rumor he was paid to play on another server...

Went through the search and found a couple of the threads

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3123364294
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2483748525
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/search?q=TWO&f=post&forum=1182274
90 Dwarf Hunter
04/16/2012 08:20 AMPosted by Neysa
Well, to be honest, its hard to get wpvp outside of SW, or Goldshire. We see hundreds inside SW, and even then we have had trouble. The main razz seems to be attacking the portal, but even then we will control it for 10-15min before enough un flagged, and rezzers mass for an attack. We have tried warring with several guilds, but most refuse to even fight. Mountain Top, got a few of us at 2am, but when our geared players came on later that day we wrecked them, and they refused to leave safe zones. The only way we seem to get any notoriety for attacks is directly on SW, or Goldshire. The Alliance is more broken than we are, even with our substantially lower numbers. Seems you guys hate each other more than you do us.

this happens when you're the number 1 raiding server with an alliance bias in the US. start of cata the ratio wasn't nearly as bad. lots of pvers on a pvp server that are apathetic towards any and all pvp matters.

maybe in mop if you can do some real damage by attacking our main city will we care enough to do something about it. and by care enough i mean wait until we out number you.

don't take this to mean i pvp. i don't. i've been a part of the problem since the beginning. pvp to me is stealthing naked on top of flight masters in cenarion hold. was easy as a big burly man troll.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]