[H] Subpar At Best is recruiting for Team 2

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Subpar At Best is currently recruiting for its team 2 progression group in Dragon Soul 3/8 Heroic.

We are looking for a Tank and a Healer that can raid on wensdays and fridays starting at 6 pm server time.

If interestd please message shadowlurk or one of the guild officers for more information regarding the option of filling the spot.

Thank You.

-Shadowlurk
Edited by Shadowlurk on 4/2/2012 8:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
No
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
[update] Spots have been filled, thank you to all applicants.

And yes we did lose them but I'm lead now and progression is still going well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Daz I know that sometimes when you have a break up its hard to move on, but darling its time. We have moved on and now so should you, best of luck in your search for new people to troll.
<3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Did you get your feelers hurt Daz? You should probably let it go and move on.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
At least he takes time out of his undoubtedly busy busy day to worry about you cup, I know I do.
Edited by Aeon on 4/14/2012 8:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Please don't try to make problems for Sav she did give us your suggestion, but we used Dem's instead. As for Warlord that is just untrue. *POP* Darnit another bubble burst : /
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Dazzle, my wow love. You must stop this trolling at once. We know you hate subpar. I don't really care, but come on now. Leave us alone, or I will stick Gabby on you. It won't be pretty. Try not to be such an a hole all the time bro. Can't we all just get a long?

edit: We didn't use your strat by the way on H warmaster. Not that it really matters if we did. We all use someone's strat so /shrug. I thought I'd chime in with that.
Edited by Baeri on 4/15/2012 8:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like how Daz thinks that icy-veins is his strat?
Yeah, it's true I asked you how you did Zon- because I was trying to help group 2, while I still apart of it, weeks ago, but your strat didn't work. Funny how your H Warmaster strat didn't work very well either ._.

Oh well.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Give me Dazbekuls phone number so I can Brett Favre him.
Reply Quote
04/15/2012 11:05 PMPosted by Dazbekzul
Everything I suggest is from a combination of personal success, icy-veins, and the other high end players I interact with.

04/15/2012 11:05 PMPosted by Dazbekzul
However, I do hate the entitled, elitist attitude that a large majority of the guild has adopted. It's unbecoming and disgusting and I'm always up for calling you all out on it, which is what I'll continue to do if it persists.

so basically, you are talking about yourself
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I think its time for a big group HUG!

/hug
/butt touch
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
04/16/2012 07:07 AMPosted by Cupcakë
/butt touch

At least you didn't pee in it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]