Memories.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, tonight I'm feeling very nostalgic, and it's lead me here. Blackwater Raiders was my original server, and I had many a good time here. Just wanted to stop by and see if anyone still remembers the old Burning Crusade days that I do. Back when guilds like Cyredathem, or the Eye of Nothh existed. Does anyone here still know those days, or have my old tales faded into the forgettable past?

Do names like Visnen, Mithrandir, Kalanith, Kaean, Terenus, Fatalani, Ralannis, Nothh, Seterian, Radin, Miroren, Aadrian, Sakmet, hold any meaning anymore? Or are all my old heroes unsung now? Just remembering what could be called my WoW childhood, hoping that some people I once knew still exist. Where did the roleplay go, Blackwater? Better yet, why did it go? I miss those days, the long summer nights of my youth.

R.I.P. Blackwater Roleplay; Kannash Brightblade still remembers.

Edit: I also forgot to honor one person that we all know, loved, and miss... Where are you, Zanzi? What happened to the Ten Swords? Why did you start trolling in your pretty purple dress? The world may never know...
Edited by Kânnash on 5/8/2012 12:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
04/02/2012 09:36 PMPosted by Kânnash
Where did the roleplay go, Blackwater?

It would seem, largely to MG and WrA. Why? Higher population of Rper's I assume. You're welcomed to return to us at any time. We're still cool.

And for the record, I didn't play in BC so I dont recognize any of those names. :P
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
*raises his hand*

I think I do. Do I count? Only been back for about twenty four hours.
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Warlock
Not only the RP now, a lot of people left BWR, myself included. I do remember a few of those names though.

I still keep up with the people here on the forums though for nostalgia's sake and lurk around the forums. And I use this level 2 alt because it makes me feel like I'm one of those guys on those murder mystery shows.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
04/03/2012 02:24 PMPosted by Aakarshan
And I use this level 2 alt because it makes me feel like I'm one of those guys on those murder mystery shows.

Man, and all this time I thought that the latest warlock tier was "COMPLETE BLACKNESS SHADOW REGALIA" or something.
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Warlock
04/04/2012 08:46 AMPosted by Kerrath
And I use this level 2 alt because it makes me feel like I'm one of those guys on those murder mystery shows.

Man, and all this time I thought that the latest warlock tier was "COMPLETE BLACKNESS SHADOW REGALIA" or something.
This actually isn't far from warlock t15, I bet.
Reply Quote
Damn, I remember when this server came online, I'll never forget the guild my friend and I passed up, "Brotherhood of the Horse".
Edited by Norhia on 4/4/2012 7:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I remember, though back in those days I was a hunter... and have moved to another server now....
Reply Quote
2 Blood Elf Warlock
04/04/2012 07:30 PMPosted by Norhia
Damn, I remember when this server came online, I'll never forget the guild my friend and I passed up, "Brotherhood of the Horse".
Why would you ever pass on the Brotherhood of the Horse?
Reply Quote
04/05/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Aakarshan
Why would you ever pass on the Brotherhood of the Horse?

I struggle with this everyday of my life.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Do names like Visnen, Kalanith, Kaean, Terenus, Fatalani, Ralannis, Nothh, Seterian, Radin, Miroren, Aadrian, Sakmet, hold any meaning anymore?

Miro<3 Sakmet<3 Ralannis<3 Nothh<3

They all left. But yeah, I remember. Course, back then it was Keelia who was the RPer. BWR has fallen to new lows. Trolls don't stop trolling. Haters, keep hatin'. I miss when SMC was the place to be. Like when, you'd walk into the inn, and everyone would greet you.

Some would hate you.

But *shrug*, that's how it goes I guess.

Where did the roleplay go, Blackwater? Better yet, why did it go?

Where and why are good questions. It's all about PvE... not RP. Though, that's what the server is listed as. I don't know... Alot of people left for MG and WrA. Can Ya'll come back now?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
AAK! wth.... your lvl 2 wtf?!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Not only the RP now, a lot of people left BWR, myself included. I do remember a few of those names though.

I still keep up with the people here on the forums though for nostalgia's sake and lurk around the forums. And I use this level 2 alt because it makes me feel like I'm one of those guys on those murder mystery shows.

What... when? Why didn't you tell me? I'm thinking of moving too. I don't know where. I got friends on MG and WrA. Ugh, aak. Help decide for me? =D
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
04/04/2012 02:04 PMPosted by Aakarshan

This actually isn't far from warlock t15, I bet.

Why, helLO there, Mister Dark and Mysterious.

Like my new headband?

/bashful
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
04/06/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Keady
What... when? Why didn't you tell me? I'm thinking of moving too. I don't know where. I got friends on MG and WrA. Ugh, aak. Help decide for me? =D
Wow, you totally ruined my disguise. It was definitely working, too.

I bet nobody searched for "Aakarshan" on the armory so it was so working.
If you have to change servers, go to Moon Guard. It's endless hilarity wherever you go and being on a bigger realm is buckets of fun.

Like my new headband?

/bashful
Well hello there to you too, Syb.

Yes, I like your tai-err hair.
Yeah, hair.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Alot of people left for MG and WrA. Can Ya'll come back now?

I plan to one day. The day I finally quit WoW, I'm moving back to my roots before my account goes down for good. Though, I won't have the original name anymore. Somebody made a Rogue named Kannash not long after I left BwR originally.

Not like it matters though... Faction Change stole my name anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ralannis<3

You made his day, by the way.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I was doing a search to check up on the jerk who has my name on Moon Guard right now. (Still no luck on that...) And I stumbled upon this. :'D

...Just a shame no one remembered Terenus except for Kannash. ;-;
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
There's NO WAY you can talk about BWR Blood Elf RP from 2007-2008 without mentioning me! (Mithran/Mithrandir)!!!!

I do miss the good old Eye of Nothh, Blood Knights, Serrar Dorei, Cyredathem, Anu Sin Zaram, Knights of Mishei, (etc etc) days. Such good role-play. So many good memories with great friends.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
Damn. So many roleplaying memories with people like Visnen, Terenus, Fatalani, Ralannis, Nothh, Miroren, Aadrian, Sakmet, Kelissa, Kimoane, Phyrll, Nadeshiko, and a ton others. So good to read those names again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]