Transmogrification Sets for Sale

BM hunters basically don't exist.. lol.

I remember a time where there was a raid spot saved per every 10 players for a shaman and heroism. didn't matter if u sucked or not.

L2Brutallus in sunwell; SHAMAN STACKING LIKE A CHAMP
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
04/18/2012 10:07 AMPosted by Sonofshamm
BM hunters basically don't exist.. lol.

Oh they exist, but they suck at life... and on hot dogs.
Reply Quote
*Sprays troll repellant*

New sets added! Lists updated! More collections in the works!

Added: Silver-thread (cloth), Bandit (leather), Bogslayer (Plate)
Edited by Xmoog on 4/21/2012 9:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
*Spray's troll repellant*

New sets added! Lists updated! More collections in the works!

Added: Silver-thread (cloth), Bandit (leather), Bogslayer (Plate)

For the record your scientists need to go back to the lab. I've evolved and built up an immunity to troll repellent.

Also, you should add a section of "just for worgen" of helms that look somewhat decent on worgen (don't worry it's a short list)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
04/18/2012 10:33 PMPosted by Xmoog
*Spray's troll repellant*

Use a fire weapon and strafe when it swings. If all else fails, use your follower as bait and snipe from afar, the 100 level sneak talent helps to get an extra sneak attack or two and works really well with bow builds.

On topic: this is probably the most productive thing ever done on these forums. Good work and good luck!
Reply Quote
83 Worgen Warrior
My warrior's boa helm actually looks pretty cool... because it covers half her face. Her pretty eyes are about all you can see.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
Customer Testimonial:

"Hi, my name is Morambar and I am a death knight. I have not had much luck with the men due to my intimidating appearance in my traditional DK garb. However since I purchased the Hyperion set from Xmoog they have been practically begging me to go out on dates with them.

Especially Tainee and Darthquad... although they offered to "pay me" for the evening which I assume meant they would be a gentleman and pay for dinner and all flights we take through the evening.

Overall I am a satisfied customer and will do business again. Xmoog is both professional and friendly in addition to being a cute little gnome. *squishes cheeks*"

-Morambar
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
Morambar has every STD under the sun btw.

Just an fyi for any other unsuspecting gnomes. It burns when I pee.
Reply Quote
More sets added!

Chief Brigadier (mail), Bard's (leather), Grunt's (mail)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Checked out your website, and it looks really good except for one thing.

Using FORSAKEN as models? ... for anything to actually look at? Really? What an absolute and total waste of space and time. Just replace the shots of the gross rotting deaders with anything else modeling the armor, and it will be perfect!
Reply Quote
Checked out your website, and it looks really good except for one thing.

Using FORSAKEN as models? ... for anything to actually look at? Really? What an absolute and total waste of space and time. Just replace the shots of the gross rotting deaders with anything else modeling the armor, and it will be perfect!

Not really a choice bro. Default race is default race. Scroll down 5 pixels and you can select images of all the other races.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]