A sincere thank you

90 Troll Mage
Just wanted to send a thank you to all of you guys/guilds who have lent a hand to Fallout over the past couple years and especially throughout Cata. As most of you know, we're merely a casual raiding guild (most of our players have a lot going on in RL too) however a lot of us are really passionate about raiding and gearing and just having a kickass time too. Our guild has grown quite rapidly since I took over as GM and thus we have added many awesome new members to our Fallout family. A lot of guilds have stepped up and provided extra players when we needed, planned fun events with our guild, and just really contributed to the social enjoyment of the game for myself and my fellow guildies. So to you, friends of the Fallout family, I just wanted to extend a sincere thank you. There are too many of you to name but I think you know who you all are.

You are exalted with <Fallout>.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Your welcome.
Reply Quote
04/24/2012 09:17 AMPosted by Zerdane
have my babies. plz and ty.

Don't feed the attention...monger.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
04/24/2012 08:10 AMPosted by Panthion
Your welcome.

:)
Reply Quote
04/24/2012 08:10 AMPosted by Panthion
Your welcome.

**you're
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
06/20/2012 07:00 PMPosted by Zit
Your welcome.

**you're

***You're
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]