[H-RP]The Royal Apothecary Society

90 Undead Warlock
A gift for the Apothecaries.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6470847335?page=1#10
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
And a lil' bump here... Also, I'm cooling up a third event, in my mind... One which will be far broader reaching, and will hopefully encompass all of Wyrmrest server! A few of you have likely already heard the details.
Reply Quote
74 Undead Mage
And'a two,
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Posting, for Taldon and others to see.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6369047670?page=6#101
Reply Quote
Many thanks to the Census, for showing our Forums continuous love~.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
An eye for an eye dear. And Speaking of, what did you think of the various events I am either plotting, or putting together?
Reply Quote
*raises hand* I have questions...well kinda...more like one question and a plea for help...

I have a new little forsaken girl...I would like to start RPing on her once I can bring myself to level her to 10-15-ish range...(Will probably get there tonight or tomorrow sometime *shrugs*)

Sounds like joining would be a good way to find forsaken RP easier...so who would I poke at about joining?

and...

Honestly a still working a little on her concept and such...and would like an honest opinion on her MRP...and advice...and such.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
Well, Taldin, Servais, or Mortecia are the best bet to contact someone. Aguste as well. However, if you fail to find someone online, either /who to double check, or even contact me. I know most of them IRL and can connect you somehow. I'm online alot as well.
Reply Quote
When I can get in game I'll be sure to give them a poke...still need to refine her concept...a little.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Talk to me. I can help thee.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
last I checked... Talking to a man with a fishbowl on his head was suppose to be a BAD idea...
Reply Quote
I don't know...I thought fishbowls were a sign of trustworthiness...
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Shhh, shhh. Come into my bowl.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Don't look into his soul lights!
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJWRYBaOs7Q

Had to.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I gotta question....are we going to have a costume party? Or does anyone know of one that's going to take place?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
The Census, an ally of the RAS, will be hosting one this weekend. Isn't Taldin and/or Mortecia spreading the word? You guys have special invites >.<
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
The Census, an ally of the RAS, will be hosting one this weekend. Isn't Taldin and/or Mortecia spreading the word? You guys have special invites >.<

This^

Wait... I'm Taldin...
Reply Quote
95 Goblin Death Knight
This^

Wait... I'm Taldin...

Or are you?

Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnn!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Grumpy Meb, bumpy Meb.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]