90 Undead Warlock
*Pokes with stick*
Reply Quote
*slaps with glove*
Reply Quote
36 Undead Priest
Last post was a day ago?
Unacceptable.
I will give you all a plethora of bumps.

Bump.
Reply Quote
81 Undead Priest
So Forsaken RP exists then?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Always mah brotha
Reply Quote
81 Undead Priest
Where y'all hiding then?
Reply Quote
convenient hidey hole coffins. Designed to add the taken to forsaken. Minus the T. T is bad for you anyways. Not to be confused with Tea. Ah, Tea, I love Tea. Had a lovely cup of it the other day. That or I was hallucinating again and my Hozen manservant brought me bananas. Ah, bananas, I love bananas, not like that nasty stuff, Tea. How in anyone's mind could they enjoy Tea? Makes no sense, honestly. I have a hat.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Lord Skeletor Approves this message.
Reply Quote
I still have a hat. It's the fanciest of hats in all of Haterozth. HATS!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
This is a great group of people that welcome beginners and veterans alike. What are you waiting for? Start your Forsaken RP Journey today!@
Reply Quote
I am Lord Apothecary Aguste Theolen Oneiro Albtraum von Verderben. When in the Undercity salute the Dark Lady, bow to the signet of the Horde, and you shall receive candies from my dark host! I do bring upon this thread the force of a truegold bump! *Random kettle drums*
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
I'm considering making a Forsaken and checking out the whole undead RP scene. Are there any classes you bonebags are running low on? I assume you already have a healthy number of Warlocks and Mages.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/03/2012 07:56 PMPosted by Kendrin
I'm considering making a Forsaken and checking out the whole undead RP scene. Are there any classes you bonebags are running low on? I assume you already have a healthy number of Warlocks and Mages.

Shamans
Druids
Paladins
Blood Elves
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
12/03/2012 08:33 PMPosted by Taldin

Shamans
Druids
Paladins
Blood Elves

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/320/060/c38.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/03/2012 11:45 PMPosted by Kendrin
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/320/060/c38.jpg

On a serious note though, we'll really take any class. What we -need- isn't important. What is, is that you pick the class you think would be the most engaging to RP. Feel free to contact us in-game as well!

Also, BUMPITY BUMP BUMP.

FORSAKEN AND STUFF.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
/licks this thread to show approval.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]