[H-RP]The Royal Apothecary Society

Yo.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
*a note is tacked onto the apothecarium wall*

When you guys start doing *real* science, call me....

--Logan Sanclara
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
*a note is tacked onto the apothecarium wall*

When you guys start doing *real* science, call me....

--Logan Sanclara

Professor Aldous D. Structo surveyed the charred remains of the parchment left upon the walls of the Apothecarium-- as well as the gaping hole made into said wall-- as he hoisted up his hulking rocket launcher over his elegantly-mantled shoulder. "The Recoilless Rocket Ripper X-54 is 40 inches long and weighs 16 pounds, and fires 4-pound explosive projectiles with a caliber of 3.5 inches at a muzzle velocity of 950 feet per second. It has a maximum effective range of 985 feet, and is capable of penetrating up to 18 inches of hardened adamantite plating. Such force is more than adequate for dispensing nonsensical graffiti from our hallowed Apothecarium, as well as a certain 'Logan Sanclara', should they so desire to continue to tack notes in this manner in our chambers."

He glanced up, gazing about the laboratory, as the Junior Apothecaries already scrambled to sweep up the still-smoldering rubble.

"Is that science *real* enough for you?"
Reply Quote
Apothecary Bryant strolls into the Apothecarium, clicking his tongue at the shrapnel now littering the floor. He folds his arms behind his back, and straightens himself back out to his full height before slouching back over. He begins to speak before stopping himself and starting again several times before finally deciding on,

"No, I'm happier not knowing the context."
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
((Okay, so I'm waaay to spread thin to seriously RP with Aravyth but I would love for her to join this guild. She's just a herb/mine, since she's, ah, a little slow in the head. I'll try to make a IC post on her later, if you're okay with a semi-there not too bright Forsaken joining.))
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
04/16/2012 08:59 PMPosted by Nazli
((Okay, so I'm waaay to spread thin to seriously RP with Aravyth but I would love for her to join this guild. She's just a herb/mine, since she's, ah, a little slow in the head. I'll try to make a IC post on her later, if you're okay with a semi-there not too bright Forsaken joining.))

Heck, we're already lead by one, so another wouldn't hurt.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
EVIL PEOPLE! That cookie WAS NOT SUGER FREE!
Reply Quote
27 Undead Hunter
04/16/2012 09:43 PMPosted by Destructo
Heck, we're already lead by one, so another wouldn't hurt.

(( :D We'll see?!))

I, uh.... this where I's sign up righ'? I'm real good at pickin' plants, ayup. Good plants. The ones ya use to make them potions and stuff. I can gets the shiny rocks too. For like, en... engeenaring. That's the word, ayup? I's a good help.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Deathstalker Monte walks into the Apothecarium, carrying several rolls of parchment. He stops long enough to look at the new crater in the wall, lifting his wolf mask for a better look, before looking at the Jr. Apothecaries. "Did we find another rogue sneaking about or did someone throw one of the vials again?"
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
HERESSSYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
*Raises hand*

I have a question! Can someone ICly be a member of R.A.S. while OOCly be in another guild?
Reply Quote
We have done it before for special cases. Are you a special case? *laughs* Stop on by sometime and start working for us, we will see how you do.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
*Raises hand*

I have a question! Can someone ICly be a member of R.A.S. while OOCly be in another guild?

The Society's a grand semi-army that we would not claim to hold complete sway over. You are certainly free to have an Apothecary character that isn't in the guild, doing their own thing if they so wish.

(If we like you enough though, we will take you under our wings and use that as an excuse to endlessly nag at you to join the guild. Just ask Nethal.)
Reply Quote
Crush. Kill. Destroy. Swag.
Reply Quote
*salsbury strolls into the apothecarium, looking over ledgers. He stops, turns and notices the crater in the wall. Afraid he might get blamed, he pulls out some E-Z Quickcement and begins to patch it up.*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Page 3? Oh no. This won't do.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Sooo... I have a belf with a dread fascination with the Forsaken. She's trying to write the book on them. I wandered through your bazaar at one point. Had fun. Wondered if it would be acceptable for me to bring her around some more every now and then? (I'd hate to ruin the atmosphere or anything like that, I love what you guys are doing by actually creating the Society).
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
I do have an honest question for ya beyond the bumping.

I have a Forsaken within the RGS that is an Alchemist and Flower Picker. Anyway anyone here would be interested in takin up Cinead on some old fashion teaching(s) and what not?

Interested in it for several factors; one so I can immerse myself further into Forsaken RP and as a player I could use some help learning what plants do what beyond what that Alchemist Trainer *shakes fist at* tells me.

Suppose that ended up being just two instead of several...
Edited by Vilir on 4/24/2012 9:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
*snaps his fingers several times as a hoard of ghouls cart the post to page one*

Alright, to all the questions I've neglected during exam week.

@Gilaymor
We take in members from other guilds as 'honorary' members and such. Generally they join us because we're awesome, but aye to rp with us as an apothecary isn't restricted to just guildies.

@Aravyth
Send me a tell ingame and I'll get you in the guild unless you're an awful rp'er, at which point my computer will spontaneously combust and for the darnedest reason I won't be able to receive or send any means of communication to you.

@Draascus
Go for it.

@Nelua
Okaaayyyyyy... So lemme clear something up before anything else. You can bring your elf by, that's fine. However, more likely than not, we will hate her guts and existence unless you impress us. I apologize, but it's a bias that the guild has ICly. To the atmosphere, don't worry, it's not as stable as your thinking.

Alright, the ghouls have managed to drag this thing back... So, before I conclude this, I love you so much for that Emmberr, and yes, I did just totally answer over my officers. It's ok though, it's not like Destro's a real person.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]