[H-RP]The Royal Apothecary Society

90 Undead Warlock
Working on our next interguild meeting... And you guys know the terrible trio of undercity wouldn't be complete without you guys. <3

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4175548733?page=5#97
Reply Quote
I was going to come up with a parody song to post in this thread involving the RAS, because I'm pretty good with coming up with parody songs...

But damn if I couldn't come up with one. I couldn't think of a song to parody it with, and I couldn't fit the damn words in. Royal Apothecary Society is a crazy long mouthful. Heck, Apothecary is a mouthful.

Eventually I just sort of gave up and listened to Holy Diver on loop for eight minutes.
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
27 Undead Hunter
*Blushes* I, um, don't remember making those posts. At least they weren't too horrible for as drunk as I must have been, I guess.

I'll still see about sending a whisper sometime though ;)
Reply Quote
04/28/2012 02:05 PMPosted by Wrest
It's ok though, it's not like Destro's a real person.

BEEP BEEP BOOP I AM A ROBOT.
Reply Quote
27 Undead Hunter
Aravyth shuffles through the apothecary with a bag of fresh herbs, oblivious to the goblin fixing the hole in the wall. She absentmindedly wipes drool from her jaw and slurrs out a greeting.

'Hellooo?'
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
rawr bump
Reply Quote
It would seem some apothecaries have been lax in their Bumping duties. I would whip them.
Reply Quote
You shall whip nothing, Goblin.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
do ba do ba do... bow chica bump
Reply Quote
Oh Nethal, you know my love for you is as undying as you are. Why the harsh words? WHY?!
Reply Quote
Back to the first page with you lot. MUSH.
Reply Quote
Start bumping, you lot. I'm getting tired.

*Injects caffeine into veins*

NOW I'M GOOD TO GO
Reply Quote
27 Undead Hunter
*Bumps into the door, knocking it down.* Uh, oops.
Reply Quote
78 Undead Warrior
We are many, we are Legion.
Reply Quote
THE BURNING LEGION! GAH RUN!
Reply Quote
*Shameless guild bump*
Reply Quote
Page 3? Oh tsk, this simply will not do. Perhaps if this were some amateur elven house we would be content to wallow in these annals of mediocrity, but our illustrious society deserves naught but the best!

There. That's more like it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]