[H-RP]The Royal Apothecary Society

90 Undead Warlock
I think the RAS is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills alliance and doesn't afraid of anything.
Reply Quote
Kudos to RAS for not only role playing in public, but also doing so in unusual locations. One of our members stumbled across your gathering in HP last night. This became a plot hook which will undoubtedly lead to the killing of many, many Forsaken. Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
05/29/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Prikka
Kudos to RAS for not only role playing in public, but also doing so in unusual locations. One of our members stumbled across your gathering in HP last night. This became a plot hook which will undoubtedly lead to the killing of many, many Forsaken. Thanks!

? But you can't understand what they're saying. Why would it lead to killing any more Forsaken that you're planning to kill anyway?
Reply Quote
Mindless Alliance zealotry?
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 09:53 AMPosted by Voragos
? But you can't understand what they're saying. Why would it lead to killing any more Forsaken that you're planning to kill anyway?

Because stuff was going down.

No, we can turn just about anything into a mission prompt. We don't have to know why you were there. We'll make up something ominous.
Reply Quote
05/29/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Prikka
No, we can turn just about anything into a mission prompt. We don't have to know why you were there. We'll make up something ominous.

This, I approve of. Great way to generate rp scenarios. I try to do the same.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
**Bump for fellow forsaken**
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
For the Forsaken!

...and the Horde...of course...>_>
Reply Quote
Right, Crest, we all know what you mean........haha.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
I don't know what you're talking about.
Reply Quote
Sure, sure, suuuuuuurrrrreeeeeeee..............*goes nuts and attempts to eat crest*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
05/29/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Prikka

See, that's the thing. Why do you need an excuse? They're Forsaken, officially kill-on-sight by the Alliance. If you can kill more of them, you should be already.
Reply Quote
Posted by Prikka

See, that's the thing. Why do you need an excuse? They're Forsaken, officially kill-on-sight by the Alliance. If you can kill more of them, you should be already.

Yes, but I see her point. It's more fun when you add specific story to it. Anyone can mindlessly grind, the whole point of the RP server is to make it more story driven.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
You guys scared a few of us running through Eversong the other day, but it was fun. :)
Reply Quote
bumps
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Hey, think I could get some input on this?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4175548733?page=9#179
Also, a bump for the friendly neiborhood evil scientists ^^
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Bump for fellow horde.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
[

Yes, but I see her point. It's more fun when you add specific story to it. Anyone can mindlessly grind, the whole point of the RP server is to make it more story driven.

I suppose that's true.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]