Old Content Raid Group

90 Draenei Shaman
hey Moonrunner just wanted to let everyone know the for the last few weeks (fri/sat nights 9pm server) ive been running icc/uld achieve/mount run. these pugs i have put together have been rather successful. So just thought I'd drop this weeks plan in here in case anyone may be interested in tagging along. im an experienced raider who knows most, if not all the requirements for the mounts and such. So if you have vent and find yourself with nothing to do fri/sat night hit me up for an invite and your welcome to tag along :) This week we will be running Heroic ICC25 all bosses except LK because we will be doin the +30 plague stack achieve towards the mount meta. Sat night will be old school Uld25 for those that ran with me last week(only missed the kologarn achieve) and anyone new we will run the whole instance and 0 lights for the slim hope mim's head mount drops. Cheers
Look for either this toon "Unmensch" or "Shelies" or send me an in game mail if your interested
only loot on reserve is the daggers algalon drops and the quests my pally needs to do for shadowmorne which are just certain 25 man boss requirements have all the primordials and essence already
ps* once i have uld and icc outta the way i am goin to start a group for the FL meta aswell in the upcoming weeks
Edited by Unmensch on 4/4/2012 1:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Ran Uld25 sat night with a group of 22 and got everyone their mounts so grats to everyone that attended :) will be running again next week.

Fri apr13 will be icc25 heroic and sat 14th will be uld 25. Got my dagger so only thing on reserve for next week will be the shield hodir drops(havent checked but may be only on 10 man its drops anyway).

Hope to see anyone there that likes old content fun, Cheers

p.s. even did a quick ony 25 for chance at mount drop.
Loot is on group roll as it should be, no ninja action here
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Glad someone else, other then me, can also do meta cheeve pugs :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Had an awesome Uld 25.. Hopefully ICC 25 goes well this week =D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
ICC went incredibly well last night. We had 14 over 40k DPS on Fester (I believe). Several people came away with the Ice Dragon mount last night. Which is way cool since I've always wondered how I'd get a skeletal mount while avoiding Archaeology...

To Unmensch's testament, he runs effective raids. He explains fights concisely, directs the raid accordingly and doesn't ninja. I'm looking forward to the Uldie run tonight even though I have the mount. Simply because it'll be a fun time. And what else can an Amish guy do on a Saturday night?

Finally it would be remiss if I didn't mention that these raids' success is undoubtedly tied directly to the fact that Unmensch gets Hunters in his runs. Jesus loves Hunters.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
thanks voodoo :) so Ulduar 25 mount run tonight. inv start at 830 pm server. dont forget your iron boot flask for an extra achieve on iron council :P lets see a whole raid of iron dwarves, if our priest shows that got the fragments last week they will be on reserve for him other than that open roll on any transmog gear. looked into the shield i want and its a 10 man drop only so i may run this on my pally shelies.

Anyone who attended the icc25 heroic run last night we did do some bosses on reg to make certain achieves easier on us(healers), i will be running it again next week as i now need 49 more fragments for shadowmourne
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Woot! And now that I actually paid attention to what i need to do for the infusions, I will finally get the 3 quests out of the way thanks to Unmensch!!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Tonights Ulduar raid was very interesting!! Looks like it went well and we got some achieves for people!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Uld 25 was fun last night. one shot on every boss and achieve we went for. skipped a few mount achieves for some of the more obscure achieves. So anyone that still needs a few 25 man achieves, next week will be a proper mount run since i will be doing the run on an alt for the mount myself.

Most likely friday will be heroic Icc25 but im looking to put together a smaller group of exp icc raiders so that we can do LK on heroic and roll on the mount drop from that and get our heroic lk kill title. if interested either post here or send me a in game mail and ill throw ya on my list.

Also been studying the early cata raid heroic fights to start a group for the cata mount meta. keep your eyes posted for info on these runs in the upcoming weeks
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Uldie 25 was incredibly fun.

I'm in for any ICC25 you'd like to put together.

Also, if you want to put an Uldie 10 together for your shield, I'll be glad to help you there any way I can.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Saturday nights heroic icc25 went rather well. A few minor hiccups but anyone that attended i will be running again next saturday apr 28th. Inv will start at 8:30pm pst and hoping to start first pull by 9pm. we did all heroics except LK so next week we will be doin some of the bosses on regular to get the mount meta achieves that were missed like Full House and orb whisperer.

People have been asking me to do a heroic LK 25 kill. I'm entertaining this idea but would like to only bring people who are geared in current ds gear and can follow instructions on vent. Last night there were lots of 85s doin less dps than i pulled at 80 in icc and theres no way im doin a heroic LK kill with players of that caliber. So if you would like to attend this heroic LK kill on saturday may 5th pls send me and in game mail so that i can check your stats and let you know ahead of time if we can accomodate you.

Thanks again to all those that attended and hope to see you all next saturday

*Shadowfrost shards are on reserve*
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
I vote to change the old content days to Sundays!! I work Saturday nights = /.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Unfortunatly many that attend the old content raids are busy killing dragons and such in DS for the guild.. Remember Watzo, Multa has 2 groups and Sunday is a main raid night :P
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
tonight May 5th is ICC25 heroic night so send Shelies a tell at 830 server. hoping to start first pull by 9pm if group is good we will do heroic LK kill tonight
Edited by Unmensch on 5/5/2012 3:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I recommend this group.

They helped me get my 3 shadowmourne infusions done.
They got all the achievements they were aiming for, and were very helpful and knowledgeable.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
wasnt able to do heroic LK but still got plenty of mount meta achieves.

Next weeks run will be all bosses on heroic since we did some bosses on regular this week for the tougher achieves, orb whisperer, full house etc

will be running this at least 5-7 more times since im only at 12 shadowfrost shards on my pally
Edited by Unmensch on 5/6/2012 9:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Draenei Warrior
Is there going to be a run today?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
So last weeks run went well did 11/12 on heroic. did half a dozen pulls on heroic lk so hopefully we have a good group again this week and we can try for the title and invincible mount drop again this week.

This weeks run will be mostly all heroics except the mount achieves we missed last week,full house/orb whisperer other than that we got em all

* and i am running these to get my Shadowmourne so Shadowfrost Shard are on reserve everything else is open roll for transmog etc
Edited by Shelies on 5/16/2012 8:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
well tried to go last saturday night but diablo has stolen all the bored people who tend to join these runs. I will try again this saturday night. Inv start at 8:30 pm server
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
well trying to revive my runs since im 25/50 shadowfrost shards. ran friday june 22 did most bosses heroic but skipped some heroics for meta achieves. next weeks run will be all heroics.

Look for me spamming in trade either friday or saturday night around 8 server either on this toon or my pally tht is goin for shadowmourne (shelies)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]