49sThread Mon/Sat 10PM EST, Thurs 9 PM EST

70 Human Priest
Dude I honestly haven't seen you do anything in this bracket in about a month. And when you were here I just watched you pwnin clothes.

Kinda rubs a guy the wrong way to show up every day of every week on time to watch people show up to bag a win for something they don't even contribute to.
55 Night Elf Death Knight
Beer
19 Human Paladin
Hi all

looking to make a 49 in the near future

I'm leaning towards a rogue
which side needs one more for games or does either side need one at all
49 Human Mage
i believe the horde need more of everything, particularly another dedicated fc. alliance needs healers. i need coffee. chop chop.

in order of most popular to least: rogue > mage > druid > priest/paladin/shaman > warlock >>> war

i've only been around for like 2 weeks tho. hunters are unlisted because they've been quiet lately, but i know they're there. i know.
49 Blood Elf Paladin
I dont believe either side needs rogues actually. What horde needs is another FC and also strong dps that doesn't tend to overextend (read:not enh shams)

Alliance needs more heals/fc imo.
Edited by Meenao on 4/7/2012 4:01 PM PDT
Dude I honestly haven't seen you do anything in this bracket in about a month. And when you were here I just watched you pwnin clothes.

Kinda rubs a guy the wrong way to show up every day of every week on time to watch people show up to bag a win for something they don't even contribute to.

Haha, not sure if this is directed at me but I was only kidding.

I assume It's not since I'm a highly objective defensive player and don't just focus fire "clothes".

Also I logged in and just got invited to a group with some random guy I've never talked to before. I didn't even know I was in a competition till the finals. Ask Green if you think that's a lie :P

Also, not having game time\hardly playing wow cause I have a job does make it hard to play. =( My b.

<3
100 Human Priest
[quote="43386918495"]
Who in their right minds could have ever predicted a problems and reccomended rules for comps?

Certainly not anyone here.

Why, whatever do you mean?

@Eldrazi - Didn't hear your side of the story so I guess it has little to do with you. And the reason I would say that about you is that I strictly play offense so I would obviously have ran into you.
04/07/2012 05:27 PMPosted by Earthpuncher
@Eldrazi - Didn't hear your side of the story so I guess it has little to do with you. And the reason I would say that about you is that I strictly play offense so I would obviously have ran into you.
Ah, didn't know that was you :P

But yeah, I pretty much just sit in the Flag room, or near it.

VERY heavy D player. (=
100 Human Priest
Yeah sorry been posting here and there on alts and such trying to whip this thread into shape. Isn't working so yeah.. Plus people like Takea go and ruin my fun by finding out who I am by using logic. Jerks!
49 Blood Elf Paladin
04/07/2012 05:04 PMPosted by Goldforge
Also I logged in and just got invited to a group with some random guy I've never talked to before. I didn't even know I was in a competition till the finals.

Even though we asked everyone to group up together waaaay in advance, pretty much all of the teams were on the spot adjustments. Not that it mattered, there were some fantastic plays, particularly when one of the hunters 1v2'd a ret/rogue combo after his healer went down or watching a near-death goldforge pull a win vs an out of mana para.

I'm very glad we didn't put a kneejerk blanket ban on double dps as everything went smoothly and we would have missed those fantastic plays.
04/07/2012 05:57 PMPosted by Meenao
near-death goldforge pull a win vs an out of mana para.

was that on video lol
49 Blood Elf Paladin
If we do decide to host the tourney again, we'll keep in mind certain imbalance issues that didnt come up during this event but it'll be fine tuned fixes.
49 Blood Elf Paladin
04/07/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Eldrazi
was that on video lol

Everything was on video! You will be immortalized along with all the participants, sir.
Epic loss in the finals immortalized, awesome. lol
49 Blood Elf Paladin
haha and who's to blame for that again?
I think there's a hidden joke I'm missing, but I'm gonna go with; Whoever was recording. haha <3
49 Blood Elf Paladin
lol
=P
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]