(A) Low Level MMR RBGs

85 Human Paladin
Hey DB! I just transferred here to play with a couple of buddies from TBC that I played with and I am thinking about running some low lvl mmr RBGs. I know there are several members in-guild that will be interested, but I'm not sure if there will be enough to fill a whole squad.

No giant requirements needed. Ventrillo with at least a headset (mic preferred but can be worked around as long as you can hear targets being called), over 4k resil is nice especially this deep into the xpac.

Other than that, just be patient. I hate losing but I know that learning a group of people doesn't happen in one day.

Any questions or thoughts and you can post here or in-game mail!

/salute
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
I would be down.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Got you down! Still looking for more interested players!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'll go!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Update! Getting close to having the gear and structure to start!! I'll add the two that posted tonight, anyone else interested post here or mail me in game!
Edited by Galvran on 4/12/2012 12:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]