Beta Club

90 Orc Warrior
Lost Isles (US)

Smoshreptar, Velocireptar, Sunqist, Sweatermeat
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Paladin
Beta club, huh?

And what's this I hear about Pandaren starting zone trouble? <trollface>

Of course, I was in the second wave, so it wasn't as bad for me when I first started. :D
~~~Heart

Edit: And I'm guessing you guys rolled Horde on your Pandas? Maybe?

Edit2: Lost Isles(US): Cameal, Cammybear (among others)
Mekkatorque(EU): Cameal, Cammybear (among others)
Edited by Heartgold on 4/6/2012 6:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Paladin
04/06/2012 07:15 PMPosted by Attacked
alliance are for noobs. Ofcourse horde ;3

Hahaha! Well, okay. If I can even get my new Pandaren past the starter quests, I'll be rolling Horde. :)
~~~Heart
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Paladin
At the end of the Panda starting zone, I thought "Skyfire Crash Site" was the one from DS. I was actually sad to see it wasn't. :(

Aww.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I heard that everyone had gotten their invites after the 250k wave this last weekend. Except Talv of course.

Maybe I should've put "First Wave Club" but then I'd be lonely in the thread :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I still don't have mine. All I want to do is spam pickpocket on that gronn in Nagrand, but no, no beta for me.
Reply Quote
86 Tauren Paladin
For those who aren't in the beta still, I do have a stream I try to use every now and then.

There are other streams from people in the beta as well. It's on www.twitch.tv. You can do a search for Mists of Pandaria Beta livestreams if you're itching to see some live panda-leveling action.

Mine is under the username Cammy_Bear and it's here: http://www.twitch.tv/cammy_bear

I'm leveling as a Mistweaver, and I've already gotten up to level 56 on one. If you have questions or want to see MW spells or icons, feel free to ask. I don't mind.

Just remember that there will be a delay between what I say here at home and what you guys see, due to the whole having to upload from here and then you guys having to download the video stream.

This one's Alliance only because I wanted to join the Fluffy Bunnies guild from MMO-Champion. But I will also roll a Horde one afterwards to see the Horde experience. :)

Have fun!
~~~Heart

Edit: P.S.: I'm getting ready to jump on in a few here, as well, in case you're wondering.
Edited by Heartgold on 4/11/2012 2:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Warrior
just got my invite. no characters made yet.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
My expected name on Lost Isles. It'll be a while before my copy of Beta is downloaded well enough to actually do anything, though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]