Fist pump for mediocrity

100 Blood Elf Paladin
This is Why i Loved Eitrigg and will still Do. XD anyway just cus i have LFr skills dont me nothing its just a game really hahah
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
04/14/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Prettyboyhlz
lol why would i want to do that i hardly go on cus i have a life.. Eitrigg is bad on the horde side the Ally side has always done better

Alliance has always done better, has it? Which is why the guild with the most progression is on Alliance, right? Oh, wait.. never-mind...

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/eitrigg

Also, an amusing tidbit I found on the internet.. totally not related or anything.

http://memegenerator.net/instance/20027499

:)
Reply Quote
05/05/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Vereshamy
lol why would i want to do that i hardly go on cus i have a life.. Eitrigg is bad on the horde side the Ally side has always done better

Alliance has always done better, has it? Which is why the guild with the most progression is on Alliance, right? Oh, wait.. never-mind...

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/eitrigg

Also, an amusing tidbit I found on the internet.. totally not related or anything.

http://memegenerator.net/instance/20027499

:)

lol pre cata ally owned this realm... you can go back and see all the tlk ranking top 5 are all ally.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
We are talking about the past eitrigg has died since then although I am surprised Umbra got 8/8 hm then again I bet they were doing more than 4-5 days for progression working too damn hard if you ask me 20% nerf makes it not even worth the effort ill stick to my 1 day raid nights

*PS* I LOVE YOU EITRIGG <3
Reply Quote
If I'm being honest out of all the tiers ive raided ds is the least fun. Congratz on the 8/8h here is where id normally talk about how late in the tier it is -__- and how unimpressed I am with this servers progression..... but I don't really care as ds was terrible content Imo. I'm sure lots of Ppl worked hard to get 8/8 like ramen said 4-5 day raid weeks... ive been hearing the I'm Bored Of Wow a lot lately and I totally agree..... other than farming and leveling alts. Not much to do for people who are content intheir progression....

Pas I'm typing this in mykindle fire so its annoying keypad I'm sure there's tons of errors.

Ps: looking for day time raiders... where the raid ends before 8pm server xP
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
If I'm being honest out of all the tiers ive raided ds is the least fun. Congratz on the 8/8h here is where id normally talk about how late in the tier it is -__- and how unimpressed I am with this servers progression..... but I don't really care as ds was terrible content Imo. I'm sure lots of Ppl worked hard to get 8/8 like ramen said 4-5 day raid weeks... ive been hearing the I'm Bored Of Wow a lot lately and I totally agree..... other than farming and leveling alts. Not much to do for people who are content intheir progression....

Pas I'm typing this in mykindle fire so its annoying keypad I'm sure there's tons of errors.

I love you Cylise but I agree now days all I do is raid 1 day and all other 6 days of the week I am playing alts leveling professions or AFK in org lately I have been doing a bit of PVP
Reply Quote

I love you Cylise but I agree now days all I do is raid 1 day and all other 6 days of the week I am playing alts leveling professions or AFK in org lately I have been doing a bit of PVP

Oh how I.love going in bgs spreading a phat combustion and watching horde die.... I don't do much arena on my maye mainly on my warrior I fail at cc on my mage and arms is so faceroll in Pvp so yea.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Yeahhh, we're hitting the same wall. Honestly at this point, the real achievement is keeping 10 people focused to some degree towards progressing.

The last 3 fights are such a dramatic up in difficulty that it's been increasingly difficult to keep everyone excited xD

But honestly, this is was the original point of the post. Even if we never manage to get down the last few bosses, I have a lot of pride in what we did manage to accomplish. We did pretty well by most relative standards, had fun doing it, didn't lose any close friends, didn't burn any bridges, and will be back for the next tier with an unwarranted enthusiasm.

And I know many of the guilds on Eitrigg will be doing the same. It's a damn stoic and resilient, if not fun server, and every time I look at our server's progression, I'm routinely impressed with what the top 10 have been doing over the past 6 years. We are not great, but more like passable, acceptable, reasonable, and we do it with style ;)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Based on our run last night I can see us getting Heroic Hagara down next week...week after at the latest if attendance or the internet boss bites us. Those have been our biggest issues lately.

We're still having fun though, which is just as important to us as making progress. I'll be happy to get 8/8H by MoP regardless of the amount of nerf.
Reply Quote
im not raiding really so i cant really talk, but how hard can the last two be like really.... even with the nerf.. im surprised u guys haven't downed it.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
The hardest part of heroic spine and madness is not falling asleep because of how mind-numbing glorified trash encounters are.
Reply Quote
http://youtu.be/6EgSleLgdLU

typical Eitrigg bad.
Edited by Cylise on 5/13/2012 5:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uoOsMagMgE

Eitrigg at its best lol
Edited by Shockramen on 5/13/2012 6:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
05/11/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Cylise
im not raiding really so i cant really talk, but how hard can the last two be like really.... even with the nerf.. im surprised u guys haven't downed it.

with the 20% nerfs, the biggest issue tends to be killing specific mobs too quickly. You can't just burst down a corruption on spine, the 20% nerf makes the 15% hp drop for grips way smaller.

Killing regen. bloods on H madness before the parasite lands happens sometimes, and inevitably forces raid wide CD usage, or a run back and repair bill.

This instance was imo easiest at 5% nerf, and didn't need to go any further.
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uoOsMagMgE

Eitrigg at its best lol

lol @ the power rangers song.
Reply Quote

with the 20% nerfs, the biggest issue tends to be killing specific mobs too quickly. You can't just burst down a corruption on spine, the 20% nerf makes the 15% hp drop for grips way smaller.

Killing regen. bloods on H madness before the parasite lands happens sometimes, and inevitably forces raid wide CD usage, or a run back and repair bill.

This instance was imo easiest at 5% nerf, and didn't need to go any further.

cool story bro. its been out for 4months now......... kids here have had plenty of
time.... kinda sad imo.

EDIT: http://youtu.be/0vqDQfgOTTk
Edited by Cylise on 5/22/2012 4:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]