DPRIEST LF SERIOUS 2s / 3s WILLING TO XFER

86 Blood Elf Priest
meld an aoe? how does one do this when i fear rogues out of stlealth all the time. the other stuff i never noticed....o.o that is quiet amazing but.......its a 2minute cd and the human racial hold a benefit at all times. and you can death polys
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
You should probably bang out that gear before bothering with an xfer. Anyone who looks at your gear is gonna immediately pass.

btw, you need 4% hit, and the spellpen cape.

I believe illidan and Mal'Ganis are both horde dominated pvp servers so you might look into them.

As a side note: for pvp I'd definitely go Night Elf over human. Disc priests can't really afford the drop in resilience by running double pve trinkets, so EMFH is rather pointless. Shadowmeld is amazing once you learn to use it. Besides, OP is in blues so it's doubtful he'll get into DS to get pve trinkets anytime soon as it is.
Edited by Mirae on 4/6/2012 3:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
and srry i didnt mean to attck u but my belf elf has never had a issue with nelf priest lol its the human pve trinkets on any spec that just out does me becuase i do not raid nor do i want to.
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
You don't have to be human to use pve trinkets. Plus, healers can't afford to run 2 pve trinkets with such a massive resil loss. And yes, you can meld aoe fears. It doesn't matter if it's a 2 minute cd. Not only does it avoid the cc, it puts you on dr for that cc if you time it right. The human racial does nothing like that. Sure, you can death polies, but you can't death most other cc's. You're putting too much blame on the human racial. It's not as gamebreaking as you believe.
Edited by Uglynaga on 4/6/2012 3:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
do i meld during or when i feel my opponent will use such cc?
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
and OP ill contact you after work
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Plus, healers can't afford to run 2 pve trinkets with such a massive resil loss. .

Really?
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock
04/06/2012 04:32 PMPosted by Revertx
Plus, healers can't afford to run 2 pve trinkets with such a massive resil loss. .

Really?

Yep. In rbgs they can but not arena at a decent mmr.
Edited by Uglynaga on 4/6/2012 4:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
04/06/2012 04:36 PMPosted by Uglynaga

Really?

so wrong, it hurts.
Reply Quote
86 Human Warlock

so wrong, it hurts.

Prove me wrong then.
Reply Quote
24 Orc Shaman
Your attitude toward several of the posters displays that you are an extraordinarily sophisticated person and an absolute joy to be around in vent. I would team with you in a heartbeat. Aslo, your Very Manly Staff shows off your toughness./sarcasm
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
i dont see what the big fuss is if he pays for the transfer and we play and im impressed or see potential or if he just need a boost in the right direction....if he has a bad attitude he wasted his money not my problem lol
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Only reason I dont have anything higher than 1550 is b/c I am forced to pug every week
04/06/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Sêräph
been 85 for less than a week.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
04/07/2012 04:24 AMPosted by Creepindethh
Only reason I dont have anything higher than 1550 is b/c I am forced to pug every week
04/06/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Sêräph
been 85 for less than a week.

Other characters are at 1550 and have to pug matches every week. THIS specific character has only been 85 for less than a week.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
04/07/2012 03:20 AMPosted by Ranktwotroll
do i meld during or when i feel my opponent will use such cc?
Look up the video by Craze on priest tips, he melds a cheapshot in one of the matches. Basically you meld right before the cc hits.

I went and looked those up. EXTREMELY helpful. Are there any other sources for his videos, or do you really have to subscribe to SkillCapped?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest

I went and looked those up. EXTREMELY helpful. Are there any other sources for his videos, or do you really have to subscribe to SkillCapped?
I believe you have to subscribe. I personally have no problem with it. Little money to help a few guys out. *shrug* I'm not at a bad place right now and there are worse things to spend a few bucks.

True. But to be perfectly honest free is always better ;-) Thanks for the info though, I will probably end up subscribing come payday. Was just hoping there was another way since YouTube doesn't have much to offer and WCM is lacking in healing videos.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]