395 resto druid/400 rogue/385 hunt lf h guild

90 Orc Rogue
Hey im currently 3/8 heroic on rogue and want to get further in dept and my server is not getin any progression so i was lookin for heroic guild for one of my toons witch ever u need i have 395 druid restoration, 400 non legendary rogue i geit legendaries in 2 weeks, and 385 survival hunter i jus got him to 85 like 2 weeks ago if anyone is interested in any of these toons let me know .
Ty
Reply Quote
CORE SPOT FOR YOU!
As Resto Druid for now

Church of RNG
Us-Cho'gall Horde 25 man - 6/8 HM
Tuesday-Thursday 8pm - 12am CST

Please message me back on my real id sephirofl@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Ill keep it short <Solitude> 3/8HM with sub 2% wipes on Zonzz first night one him
Raids: Tues and Weds 7-11pm central
Would like to check out your resto druid you can reach me on real id at kasheik@yahoo.com or on skype kasheik.wint
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
<Geared> (25) 3/8HM attemptign up to 6/8HM
Recruiting 1 Healer (prefer Hpally or Resto Druid) to finish off Heroic DS10man and get ready for MOP Content

All members are Geared, Active and Competent!!!!

Server: Nerzhul (horde)
Raid Times: Saturday 7pm PST and Sunday 4pm PST
Gear: 390+ Equipped Item Level
EXP: At least 1/8 Heroic Mode
Competent: Do not be a Dumbass!!!

If interested reply here with contact info
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
hey im interested let me know more and im mostly topping charts without running out of mana or even running below 50% mana none the less
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
If you are still in need a new home, Icon {25-H} from Shadowsong is in need of a consistent healer for our core group. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 6:30- 9:30 PST. Currently 5/8 H DS. Would like to talk to you if interested. My realID is (ddifran@udel.edu). Also, have an alt run every week that is more relaxed.

Recruitment Page

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4175361101#1

Thanks for your time,
Pin
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]