Healers deserve "Satchel of exotic mysteries"

87 Night Elf Druid
Nobody deserves a satchel of exotic mysteries. Not Damage Dealers, not Tanks, not Healers.

It is there to help fill the most needed spots, a grab bag if you will. We are fortunate enough to get them when the place needed to be filled is one of the types we play but we do not deserve them.

There are more people that are healers going into it then there are tanks, this is why you do not get it as often as they do but you do get it.

i do not think anyone should get it but that is just me. i can and do get it often enough as a healer.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
the fact it's not popping up as much is proof that the satchels worked.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
It really is uneven, On my DK i can tank 3 dungeons in a row and get a satchel each time yet on my shaman i rarley see the satchel pop up even though it's an instant que so obviously i was needed.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Let's be honest, Lezbehonest. If you really have to have the satchel just so you'll heal a dungeon, then you're the problem here.

You're the kind of player that had this system incorporated into the game. Without you and others like you complaining about healing "not being worth it", Blizz decided to try and bribe you to heal. Only problem is, tanks are in higher demand.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I heal reguardless..i just enjoy seeing that little symbol come up every now again.. to mee healing is fun so satchel or not im doing it.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
I got the satchel for healing twice today on druid. Tank wasn't up (Resto/burrr)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
04/26/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Asane
I got the satchel for healing twice today on druid. Tank wasn't up (Resto/burrr)

I did a random HoT on my Resto Druid to try and snag some Feral gear, and the satchel wasn't up. Completed the dungeon, got a satchel. Some party members came and went during the instance, so apparently it can become available mid-dungeon?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
04/26/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Buffyria
I did a random HoT on my Resto Druid to try and snag some Feral gear, and the satchel wasn't up. Completed the dungeon, got a satchel. Some party members came and went during the instance, so apparently it can become available mid-dungeon?

Ya, requeing messes with it, usually removes it not adds it, lucky you ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Coolest thing I ever got from a satchel was the Proto-Drake Whelp.

The pet you can get from the Oracles egg.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I got a DPS Satchel once when servers were acting wonky. :o
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Coolest thing I ever got from a satchel was the Proto-Drake Whelp.

The pet you can get from the Oracles egg.

I have a sewer rat without ever fishing on this toon because of satchels^_^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
04/26/2012 10:23 AMPosted by Emeraude
I got a DPS Satchel once when servers were acting wonky. :o

Perhaps you were one of the few people able to retain a server connection? I've heard from a couple people that they saw DPS satchels being offered.

I have a sewer rat without ever fishing on this toon because of satchels^_^

I should just send the satchels to my rogue, in case something like that happens.
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
04/26/2012 10:33 AMPosted by Buffyria
I should just send the satchels to my rogue, in case something like that happens.

You can also make sure not to auto-loot and open them just to check what's inside, if you have a sweet BoP item you want on a specific toon.
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
i wont complain atleast healers get it ive made over 30k selling pets i get out of it
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
04/06/2012 09:44 AMPosted by Twiister
What happened last patch that made satchels not stay longer? Well easier heroics happened. More people are queueing, less satchels are needed.

I'd expect LFR to cause less people to queue, not more. And at least from personal experience, whatever its worth, I've been queuing for 5-mans far less in 4.3 than I did in 4.1/4.2, probably somewhere between 1/2 and 1/4 of the frequency.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I've gotten healer satchels before
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
So i finally got a satchel earlier...It was ZG with a tank with less HP than me.. prob around 145k...buffed. the dps was hitting roughly 4k go figure.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
aus
I'd expect LFR to cause less people to queue, not more. And at least from personal experience, whatever its worth, I've been queuing for 5-mans far less in 4.3 than I did in 4.1/4.2, probably somewhere between 1/2 and 1/4 of the frequency.

Their was 2 changes in 4.3

One the made the satchel turn on much quicker 10-15 mins instead of 20-30, the other change was it reacts much quicker. If it needs 5-6 healer to balance the queue then it gets the 5-6 healers and turns of instead of staying active for 5 mins or so.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]