Weekly FL hardmodes run

85 Gnome Priest
I do a weekly FL 6/7 hardmodes run on Saturday evenings at 8pm, and we usually have one or two spots with some wiggle room. At this point, both siphons and cinders are spoken for, but this is an excellent opportunity to get in on a clean, fast 6/7 run with an experienced group that will put you significantly closer to the FL meta achievement that grants a drake (http://www.wowhead.com/item=69230). Ideally, you would be able to come weekly and the group would be able to work together well enough to kill heroic Ragnaros; in addition, I will be making sure that regular attendees get their full meta.

We are currently interested in finding one tank (only for 2-3 bosses, really, if dps is what you prefer) and a fancy dpser. Please send me a tell in game on Phèdre or Laclos, or post here if interested.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I am interested. I have some heroic FL experience, and know most fights on heroic. I will be sure to message you on Frai on this toon about this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I can try to tank? I'm highly interested in completing firelands
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
hi im a 396 spriest LF embers ill be on garona server the 11th. or contact me through Lionblaze (he will be my friend in Drachenfaust) if u are interested ill be rdy

Cya!!

i have 2/7 heroic xp btw
Edited by Erakleia on 4/9/2012 5:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
I THINK I AM READY TO NOT GET HIT BY FIRE LETS GO
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
04/07/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Griefing
I THINK I AM READY TO NOT GET HIT BY FIRE LETS GO

Let's be real griefing.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
I wanna be fancy!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Carry me. and gimme cinders
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Ill come rdruid 398 ilvl equipped or 395 boomkin , 5/7 HM FL killed lots of exp on Alys , p2 of Hrag. Need H Alys and Only the Penitent for my Glory of the FL raider so doing this would be amazing as they are both very easy and doable
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]