{A} 2/8 DS 10 Man_Heroic

85 Night Elf Druid
<Winter is Coming> {A} Executus (PVP) is currently 2/8 DS 10 man HM We have decided that we are going to start recruiting for 25 man raiding. Raid Sun/Tues/Weds 8:30 -11PM_Server.

Little bit about us:
Many of us are long time friends. Reason for our name is the four minds behind creating the guild are all huge fans of George Martins Game of Thrones novels and have all read them (we watch the HBO show as well).
We would like to continue raiding Hard modes with this guild and finish out Cataclysm strong leading into MoP.
wic.guildlaunch.com
Please visit the website for further questions or feel free to add my real id nck_2001@hotmail.com, hope to hear from you soon.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Currently we need a Tank and Healer with good gear for the second group.

I can Guarantee you 8/8 regular and perhaps 1/8 HM in the first week. All the players are well versed in their respective roles and know the fights well.

If you are interested in one of these spots feel free to add my real id nck_2001@hotmail.com > send me an email if that is better for you. I check them at work, if you are as anxious as I am about this second group I can't wait to hear from you!

If you are not comfortable with real id send me an in game mail or hit me up when I am online. I am very laid back and down to earth feel free to say anything.
Edited by Sangmourne on 4/11/2012 10:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
after i get my warrior a lil more geared id help out help if needed, but atm hes still in mostly green and blues :'(
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
04/11/2012 12:05 AMPosted by Clipe
after i get my warrior a lil more geared id help out help if needed, but atm hes still in mostly green and blues :'(
Gear is so easy to get right now.

Add my real ID and will run Heroics with you and help gear you up, I am not opposed to this and have already done so, Took a druid from ilvl 360 to 380 in a few nights. LFR and Heroics and Valor gear it is cake to get where you need to be to crush the Raiding content currently out.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
^up
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
(^)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]