veco vs emerald dream

85 Blood Elf Hunter
I have played on both, and I am currently awaiting a realm transfer to go back to ED as there was just more going on all over. There are more guilds to pick from on ED than on Veco atm, and more people online to play with on ED than on Veco imo. Ed is my timezone too, so it is a win win. I liked the community on both realms, and both realms have egos and non egos populating them. Do as suggested and roll an alt on both to get the feel of the community and look through the guild finder to get a vibe of what some of the guilds are looking for. Good Luck and I hope you find what your looking for!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
We of the BTGC always be looking for more active members if you do :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Emerald Dream. Everyone should just xfer you might as well before they cluster it anyway, then you can say you were an innovator.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Hi! I'm currently on ED server. It's a very populous server, with a lot of fun people. However, there can be drama (but you'll find drama wherever you go). There is quite of PvP if you know what to look for. Also, cities do get attacked, quite a lot actually. Unfortunately, many EDers aren't active on the official WoW forums because of an outbreak of "Report Post" spams and are now on their own unofficial forums.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
http://emeralddrama.com/index.php/topic,2419.msg66359.html#msg66359

I think Ailari about sums up my thoughts about ED v. VeCo.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I was recently on ED. Generally, good people there, but it's become an overcrowded dump, where wpvp is a zerging affair. They are basically getting PvPers coming to the server for wpvp, and not contribute anything to the community.

Really nice to be back on Veco.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
http://emeralddrama.com/index.php/topic,2419.msg66359.html#msg66359

I think Ailari about sums up my thoughts about ED v. VeCo.
You know... I can't really say that advertises ED well. ^_^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]