Low lvl pvp is a joke

43 Draenei Shaman
No this is not nerf class xyz post. ALL classes do too much damage. I honestly cannot believe bliz would leave pvp in this horrible condition. Especially when an extremely easy fix would be to slash damage and healing done while inside BGS in half.

You can literally blink and be dead. They may as well spawn both sides right on top of each other in the center deathmatch style so you don't have to run far to one shot or be one shotted.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Yea, it's impossible to heal to. If you don't have instant cast, don't bother...
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=354_GijwglY&feature=relmfu

the average lowbie doesnt spend any time on gear and usually isn't too competitive to begin with :D

those are 19 twinks lol.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Blink less?

This problem is being addressed in the next expansion.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
i'm gonna laugh when "mop [doesn't] fix it"
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Jokes are funny. Low level pvp is a tragedy.

If I had designed an MMO and it became what low level pvp is, I'd be so so disappointed and ashamed. It's not something a developer or designer can feel proud of. The fact that they have done nothing to redress the imbalances and terrible player experience year after year is sad. Just sad.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hells yeah. But mop does plan to tone down my most hated class, druids. No more bear form for kitty when he realizes he planned badly and starts the diarrhea of health all over himself. Plus, you will get big plush bears running all over. What could be more amusing?

Removing Recoupe Diarrhea for rouges would be more amusing !!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Jokes are funny. Low level pvp is a tragedy.

If I had designed an MMO and it became what low level pvp is, I'd be so so disappointed and ashamed. It's not something a developer or designer can feel proud of. The fact that they have done nothing to redress the imbalances and terrible player experience year after year is sad. Just sad.

Have to agree with this guy. I used to love leveling characters and seeing how they progress in pvp.

Now though it's just 74 levels of Man With The Golden Gun.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Maybe so, but the talent calculator still shows it there. Comparing our recuperate to turning into a tank and splashing out a frenzied regeneration is pretty weak, though. Pretty weak, but expected.

"you say tomahto , I say tomato" :p ... But any way you are going to have the last laugh in MOP

Feral PVP will be dead in MOP , Our 30% movement speed talent has been reduced to 15% ,For that too we have to choose between Displacer beast and Wild Charge which are more vital for PVP...

Now every other class can run faster than a feral druid and you my friend can keep up with us in stealth form itself ...With 1 application of crippling poison we will pretty much stay in the same place while you play with your draggers on our butt ...Now without the tank form we will go down even faster :( ... RIP Ferals
Edited by Sathy on 4/6/2012 11:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
04/06/2012 11:40 PMPosted by Amojun
I have to burn a sprint, you have to move to travel form.

With the ton's of CC's that are available today , my travel form makes no much difference .. 70% movement speed reduction for crippling poison is too much and you can always throw a blind , Gouge etc and vanish and restart a duel ..
I have a vanish, you have a displacer beast.

If i need to have displacer beast(Which has a 3 min CD) i have to sacrifice the 15% movement speed buff or Wild Charge . Without wildcharge it is hard to keep up

I have recuperate, you have real heals

You just stack 5 combo points , click the recoup option and heal yourself to more than decent amount while in stealth(all in a click of a button) .. While we have to come out of cat form and cast , tat to for a low amount of heal for regrowth or stack lifeboom 3 times with regunivation and it will take around 3 or 4 sec to complete this , Most rouges would just sap us and wont allow to heal and open on us again
in my opinion, really dramatizing it here.

I am not dramatizing , These are the facts!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Personally I don't like what they are doing with druids either. In BETA my dmg seems to be nerfed beyond belief, the majority of the talents we get to chose from are very lack luster and they took away too much by splitting the trees apart to make it appealing to play as feral anymore. Why they would chose to take away the one thing druids did so well at is beyond me. Druids are supposed to have utility, plane and simple. That was the appeal of playing a druid since vanilla.

On a plus side, they did give us a vanish of sorts so we can stealth in combat and I think people will still QQ about druids because everything they took away from resto's in Wrath we appear to be getting back.

Although my feral heart is crying I look forward to being able to root an entire arena team in place then sucking them all up into a mass aoe cyclone.

I can hear the crying start already lol.
Edited by Validon on 4/7/2012 1:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
who.

gives.

a.

crap.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Someone needs to look up the word utility now don't they? I wont say any names but it rhymes with Amojun and ends with is a complete tool.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]