Trouble Finding A Raid To Join?

90 Draenei Mage
All I got to say is...

US-Region = http://www.openraid.us/
EU-Region = http://www.openraid.eu/

Cross-Realm Raiding... Best update to the game in ages.
Best two websites created for this game in ages.
Check them out. I guarantee you'll be back again and again.

That is all.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Bumped to inform the community of an awesome new site for raiding.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
/vouch

Been using openraid for 2 weeks now and it made WoW fun for me again. Its great for players who are working and in school so no time to commit to a hardcore raiding guild.

Although, there are ALOT more Horde raids going on than Alliance. Here's hoping for more alliance raids to be run in the near future =D
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
/agree

Only been on one run, but it was extremely successful. Did Ulduar, got around 500 achievement points in one night, and got my 25m drake in one night. Sure beats pugging from trade.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
be wary of any heroic rag groups though, people have way high expectations and requirements, but they themselves aren't very competent.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
04/09/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Bigtuskk
be wary of any heroic rag groups though, people have way high expectations and requirements, but they themselves aren't very competent.

This is a problem with most of the raid groups I've joined from Openraid actually.
But it's also a problem in Trade chat.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Great site, especially for people like me that reside on low pop servers people have never heard of before. Sinestra, H Rag, H AC, and Do A Barrel Roll are the bane of Open Raid groups though. Everything else usually goes very smoothly.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
bumpage
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]