29s WE GET GAMES Tuesday AND Sunday 9pm est

29 Tauren Warrior
04/13/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Proguenine
Can't really show off my fantasticness on a lock sadly. Or really any character at this low of a level. But i appreciate the compliment.
Can't,,,,,post,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to

tired.
/collapse in exhaustion
Edited by Fránchi on 4/13/2012 1:51 PM PDT
29 Night Elf Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt5ghXdq6Z0
04/13/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Ohaì
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt5ghXdq6Z0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m5CIcbytfM

04/13/2012 01:47 PMPosted by Fránchi
exhaustion

One of the few things I'm good for!

I don't think drama has ever helped this bracket, especially this forum drama that people keep bringing up in fight night threads. It's cool if you have an issue and you want to discuss it with others, but those discussions shouldn't be taking place on the forums where everyone can come along and see them.

All it takes is a few people perusing the forums, seeing that stuff, and then deciding not to play games anymore. Then we are struggling for games/dormant again.

Unfortunate. At 49 a little bit of forum drama sparked forum activity and we've noticed a recent addition of new players. I guess it could just be coincidence but i think that forum drama really does increases activity. Different brackets are different, though.
I'm actually surprised that you decided to play a lock. It makes me happy that a player of your caliber doesn't just do what all the other skilled players do, and roll a rogue/hunter. It makes me even happier to see more people give warlocks a shot.

Don't be a stranger!

Nothing else really stood out as a class that can make a difference without tunnel visioning damage. Also i hate not being BiS due to not having GF'd gear (really wish i had the 7/7 cloak :[ ). Most classes don't get the cc abilities i prefer to use until higher levels - besides warlocks, thus, here we are!
29 Human Warrior
one day ill be there to hold 49 alliance back too.
29 Night Elf Hunter
There are pages and pages of discussion about drama in this bracket. Kinda gives people the wrong impression.
85 Dwarf Paladin
The answer is Nastay's 2v2 rating el oh el
29 Blood Elf Rogue
i always thought lol2s were one of the main thing about arenas, something about terrible balance(granted not like 3s are better)
85 Dwarf Paladin
2s are terrible but a t2 rogue and mage should be higher.
29 Night Elf Rogue
04/13/2012 05:42 PMPosted by Sempronius
i always thought lol2s were one of the main thing about arenas, something about terrible balance(granted not like 3s are better)

they supposedly balance the game around 5s.

everyone knows they tried to balance pve and pvp together and !@#$ed everything up. This game really sucks in terms of balance, unless cata solved it recently
29 Night Elf Rogue
04/13/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Badyor
There are pages and pages of discussion about drama in this bracket. Kinda gives people the wrong impression.

Its almost like no one read the 29s threads pre merging or even post merging of battlegroups
29 Tauren Warrior
04/13/2012 08:31 PMPosted by Ohaì

Its almost like no one read the 29s threads pre merging or even post merging of battlegroups

We used to have some knock down drag out flame wars, ah the good old days.
29 Night Elf Hunter
good morning :)
i will be there sunday...no plans monday morning, so lets make it a late one
49 Troll Druid
Anybody know if Crucifer still plays? He was an Orc Hunter back in the day.
29 Night Elf Rogue
04/14/2012 11:47 AMPosted by Yumcheuk
Anybody know if Crucifer still plays? He was an Orc Hunter back in the day.

hasn't in a long time
30 Blood Elf Paladin
Anyone on Dragonmaw that could give me a run threw mara it would be appreciated. I could run you too if you need runs.

I'll either be on this toon or my main Ismelchronic.
29 Night Elf Warrior
Anyone Dragonmaw Horde/Alliance willing/able to help me get my druid a little updated for games? Will pay with /fondles!
I'm online, go ahead and PST me on Kìkijiki. You can just copy + paste it from here.
29 Night Elf Hunter
So this is gonna be my first time running with you guys. Is there vent info? are we gonna need to exchange real ID?
73 Undead Rogue
im looking at re-making a 29 twink i know its not going to be as OP as this rogue once was but im still going to be making one but am looking for a active 29 guild is there any kicking around pref horde or are they all split up atm and beter off just staying on my own server?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]