Stanley Cup Playoffs!

85 Gnome Mage
Flyers win 4-3 in OT.

Love,
Mart
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Yotes for Stanley cup champs? I think so. Don't think anyone from East can really compete with them, except maybe the Flyers, but we'll see how they do against the Devils.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
05/01/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Fenlong
Yotes for Stanley cup champs? I think so. Don't think anyone from East can really compete with them, except maybe the Flyers, but we'll see how they do against the Devils.

I hope this!

It would save the franchise.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Contrary to results, I think the NJDevils have been pretty good against the Flyers. I hope they win tonight's game and take a lead on the series. Yotes lost yesterday. Was surprising, guessing Predators ain't as bad.

p.s. anyone elsee watched that 3OT CapsRangers game? Was hype as hell.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i blame my girlfriend for everything, every team she roots for loses. dammit
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
05/03/2012 04:44 PMPosted by Taladol

Get her to root for the Flyers! I want my Devils to win =]
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
05/03/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Fenlong

Get her to root for the Flyers! I want my Devils to win =]

You are no longer welcome in this thread!

J/K...

but seriously...
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
/cry

Devils are legitimately just better than the Flyers :-(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
/cry

*blush* Stop it!

How about them Kings swiping the Blues? That was unexpected.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
/cry

*blush* Stop it!

How about them Kings swiping the Blues? That was unexpected.

Kings are really hot right now. They have a legit shot to win the cup... wildly enough.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Mike Smith was 2 inches away from making a goal.

Pheonix vs LA will be an awesome match up.
For those who don't know, there's a HUGE rivalry between Pheonix & LA @ Basket.

that's awesome. Not a huge western fan but I'll watch all their games, so Yotes Kings Devils Rangers yes? Sounds like this is a really hype Stanley Cup =]
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
05/07/2012 11:05 PMPosted by Fenlong
that's awesome. Not a huge western fan but I'll watch all their games, so Yotes Kings Devils Rangers yes? Sounds like this is a really hype Stanley Cup =]

I wouldn't get too far ahead of yourselves here. The Caps can no doubt take 2 straight at any point, and the Flyers (even though they've gotten completely handled the last 3 games) have been a comeback team all season.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
05/08/2012 10:18 AMPosted by Martouff

I wouldn't get too far ahead of yourselves here. The Caps can no doubt take 2 straight at any point, and the Flyers (even though they've gotten completely handled the last 3 games) have been a comeback team all season.

I can't disagree with you there at all. But just seems like the Rangers took Caps morality down with the past few games, and Holtby is not as experienced as other goalies.
Now Giroux isn't playing for the Flyers tonight which really sucks for them. If they play anything like they did last few games, theres no chance, no matter how much you can come back.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
LOL @ The 2nd goal by the Devils.
GG Ilya, you're a baws!

That was the moment that every Flyers player and fan knew the season was over.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
At which point did Flyers fan have hopes with the way Bryzgalov has played the whole playoffs? As for that second goal, that was hilarious.
Edited by Icedemon on 5/8/2012 10:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]