@ultron, swift, cheekz, purgelawl + gang

1 Undead Mage
ultron, cheekz, swift, and purgelawl: after trying to get myself the Darkmoon Duelist acheviement for the past week i think its time to call out you no skilled idiots for camping the darkmoon arena.

ive been there numerous times during the event and it never fails, your goon squad is there to camp it and kill any solo competitor. you guys ruin the idea of ffa pvp and you just group up because you would get beaten if you were alone.

even in the last one of the event, three of you decided you would come take the trinket again, ruining my last opportunity. why do you feel the need to outnumber people and take it. Are you all really that bad at pvp?

so this thread is basicially to let everyone know that these players suck, and that they are gonna get owned next arena when I bring a group of my own.
theres some others I didnt list in this post because it seemed like they were just random invites, i named the people that have most consistently been camping it, aka the biggest no life losers.

in short: you guys cant win fair fights, you only win by outnumbering.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Hunter
Pretty sure every one of them would beat you one on one.

and 2v1, perhaps even 3v1

Welcome to Gurubashi arena, nothign is fair, everything goes.
Edited by Schmeebles on 4/7/2012 10:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
It's like this on basically every server. It's dumb, but you just need to adapt by going out and forming your own group for it.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warrior
All of those players are 2200 RBGs, Why do you think you could beat any of them?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
because ret/dk/healer takes more skill than doing rbgs
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Pretty sure every one of them would beat you one on one.

and 2v1, perhaps even 3v1

^^

In fact, two days ago, I logged on 3 minutes late. I made it to the Deathmatch a bit after Purge and Swift were 2v4 against some wars and an Hpally. If you are mad that's one thing, but if you are bad it's another.

I am sure if you want the achieve they would sell it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/08/2012 09:22 AMPosted by Kuje
because ret/dk/healer takes more skill than doing rbgs

You do not even have rating of any kind... RBGs are not for unorganized scrubs including yourself.

I guess their Gladiator/Duelist titles didn't take much skill either?
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Warrior
i dont know why you goons are coming to their aid. grouping up with multiple people just to kill solo players is skilless no matter how you look at it. they would not stand a chance if they went in there solo, they are just making a big group to win by sheer numbers.

they would get beat bad in a fair fight, their play did not impress me at all. outnumbering doesnt make them good
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/08/2012 09:24 PMPosted by Shadeaeertyf
they would get beat bad in a fair fight, their play did not impress me at all. outnumbering doesnt make them good

Damn, I bet they are pretty upset that their "play" was not enough to impress someone afraid to post on a main out of sheer embarrassment.

Fairly certain they have fraps'd footage where they are beating greater odds than that of their group anyway... gg
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
When was outdoor arena pvp supposed to be fair?
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Warrior
04/08/2012 10:28 PMPosted by Guiltie

Damn, I bet they are pretty upset that their "play" was not enough to impress someone afraid to post on a main out of sheer embarrassment.

Fairly certain they have fraps'd footage where they are beating greater odds than that of their group anyway... gg

my main isnt related to my argument. why would i post on my main to let you asses nitpick my gear and stuff when it has nothing to do with the fact that camping a ffa arena with a big group is skilless and unfair. and why wouldnt they have posted footage if they had it? dont be a idiot

04/08/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Zariane

people need the chest for an achveviement, camping it with a big group is dumb\
im pretty sure youd be mad too if you werent in the guild with some of them, your just biased because you probably join in the outnumbering
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Nope. I just started playing again 3 days ago.
Reply Quote
94 Orc Shaman
04/07/2012 10:03 PMPosted by Cliahm
so this thread is basicially to let everyone know that these players suck, and that they are gonna get owned next arena when I bring a group of my own.

Honestly, win or lose, I think that would be a lot of fun!!

i dont know why you goons are coming to their aid. grouping up with multiple people just to kill solo players is skilless no matter how you look at it. they would not stand a chance if they went in there solo, they are just making a big group to win by sheer numbers.

It's too bad if you showed up alone and was killed by one of us while we were in a group. However, we rarely win by sheer numbers. Just because you show up solo, doesn't necessarily mean that everyone else does as well. We've been outnumbered by a 2:1 to 4:1 ratio on several occasions! I know I can speak for everyone when I say that those fights are the most fun :)

If you honestly feel that way, I'm sure we can find the time to organize a 5v5 matchup in the gurubashi arena. Even if you can't find 4 others, we'll still make sure it's a fair fight.

As for everyone else: I want to see another 50 minute Darkmoon Faire Arena fight!! I'm sure you all can remember the one about 2 months ago where there were about two 10 man premades going on in there! The chest sat idly for at least 50 minutes before someone was able to ninja it lol!! I know "Execute" was one of the guilds in there. First off, I honestly want to say I'm glad to see an active pvp guild on Deathwing once again. Secondly, I hope to see you guys for the next Darkmoon Faire Arena!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
ultron, cheekz, swift, and purgelawl: after trying to get myself the Darkmoon Duelist acheviement for the past week i think its time to call out you no skilled idiots for camping the darkmoon arena.

So someone has no skill for camping something? What kind of pathetic logic is that. Just because something or someone pisses you off doesn't make them bad, stupid, or no-skilled--it just makes you a whining piece of !@#$.

ive been there numerous times during the event and it never fails, your goon squad is there to camp it and kill any solo competitor. you guys ruin the idea of ffa pvp and you just group up because you would get beaten if you were alone.

If you've ever done any Free-for-All match of any kind, you know there's alliances that come and go based upon need, greed, desires and common goals. It's not only laughable, but completely illogical to expect every single person to go into a FFA zone by themselves with no alliances. What world do you live in? If you're so terrified of your gear and character, what makes you think you'd stand a chance vs of any of us alone?

even in the last one of the event, three of you decided you would come take the trinket again, ruining my last opportunity. why do you feel the need to outnumber people and take it. Are you all really that bad at pvp?

We've been outnumbered COUNTLESS times. Like Purge said, 2:1+, and we've still enjoyed it because it presents a challenge and competitive fun--even if we don't win. It sounds like you're looking for a handout or handicap and %^-*! and complain when every single player on the internet doesn't meet your expectations. Do you realize how stupid that makes you sound?

theres some others I didnt list in this post because it seemed like they were just random invites, i named the people that have most consistently been camping it, aka the biggest no life losers. in short: you guys cant win fair fights, you only win by outnumbering.

You're more than welcome to bring a group of your friends, hell, if there's multiple groups you may be lucky and ninja the chest in time. But for you to say we suck, I'd more than welcome a 5v5+ with us vs your amazing BFF buddies. I'd love to see you eat those words in embarrassment.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
04/09/2012 01:07 PMPosted by Shadeaeertyf

my main isnt related to my argument. why would i post on my main to let you asses nitpick my gear and stuff when it has nothing to do with the fact that camping a ffa arena with a big group is skilless and unfair. and why wouldnt they have posted footage if they had it? dont be a idiot

04/08/2012 10:42 PMPosted by Zariane

people need the chest for an achveviement, camping it with a big group is dumb\
im pretty sure youd be mad too if you werent in the guild with some of them, your just biased because you probably join in the outnumbering

Why does a simple 5v5 team cause this many tears when entire GUILDS have joined in that arena as a RAID to get the chest. If we're so terrible, why are we causing such a bigger concern than them?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I know these guys lol it's fun to watch them own people, hell i did some arena with cheekz and swift back in LK, and world arenas are fun, and fun to watch :D
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/09/2012 01:07 PMPosted by Shadeaeertyf
why wouldnt they have posted footage if they had it?

I am a reliable source to divulge that kind of information, due to the fact that I was in group with them several times during the Deathmatch. The only reason why the footage has not been posted is because my friends are very skilled and we picked apart the resistance we met in there with little effort. They simply have more class than to post footage comparable to Michael Vick drop kicking a poodle.
Edited by Guiltie on 4/9/2012 10:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Goblin Warrior

It's too bad if you showed up alone and was killed by one of us while we were in a group. However, we rarely win by sheer numbers. Just because you show up solo, doesn't necessarily mean that everyone else does as well. We've been outnumbered by a 2:1 to 4:1 ratio on several occasions! I know I can speak for everyone when I say that those fights are the most fun :)

almost every time i have been there its been you guys hopping around in the arena bragging about how good you are while the solo people are trying to zone in and get killed.

Why does a simple 5v5 team cause this many tears when entire GUILDS have joined in that arena as a RAID to get the chest. If we're so terrible, why are we causing such a bigger concern than them?

whats the difference between a bunch of !@#$%^-s in the same guild camping a chest and a bunch of retards in different guilds camping it? nothing. i've never seen a guild camp it either, just the group i mentioned.

are you part of the goon squad? i didnt mean to miss you in the first post if so, i dont remember a rogue though.

You're more than welcome to bring a group of your friends, hell, if there's multiple groups you may be lucky and ninja the chest in time. But for you to say we suck, I'd more than welcome a 5v5+ with us vs your amazing BFF buddies. I'd love to see you eat those words in embarrassment.

this is the kind of overly egoistic attitude i was talking about, you think your good and you want everyone to know it. your sad.

I am a reliable source to divulge that kind of information, due to the fact that I was in group with them several times during the Deathmatch. The only reason why the footage has not been posted is because my friends are very skilled and we picked apart the resistance we met in there with little effort. They simply have more class than to post footage comparable to Michael Vick drop kicking a poodle.

egoistic again. id like to see the proof before you come in here talking about how good you are
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
04/10/2012 07:32 PMPosted by Shadeaeertyf
id like to see the proof before you come in here talking about how good you are

Not worth the effort. What is worth the minor effort of posting a reply on this thread, is seeing you post a mess of text that suggests you are pretty upset over this whole ordeal.
Edited by Guiltie on 4/10/2012 8:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]