@ultron, swift, cheekz, purgelawl + gang

90 Troll Mage
I've ignored this thread for quite some time, but I suppose i'll humor you with a response.

04/07/2012 10:03 PMPosted by Cliahm
ultron, cheekz, swift, and purgelawl: after trying to get myself the Darkmoon Duelist acheviement for the past week i think its time to call out you no skilled idiots for camping the darkmoon arena.

No skilled idiots? You're the one hiding on an alt.

why do you feel the need to outnumber people and take it. Are you all really that bad at pvp?

I assure you that most of the time we are at the arena, we aren't outnumbering anybody. We've held our own against groups 2, 3, even 4x larger than ours multiple times. It's also worth noting that not everybody you listed in your post is able to show up for every arena. Usually it will be just me and cheekz or me and purgelawl, or any other combination of us. It's a rare occurrence for us to have all 5 online.
If you sincerely think we only win by outnumbering, I'm sure we could arrange it to where you can duel one of us for it.

this is the kind of overly egoistic attitude i was talking about, you think your good and you want everyone to know it. your sad.

This comment can probably be most fairly directed at me, as I may harass people in general chat- but it's only to try spur some competition. None of other players you listed are egotistic in the least (I assume you meant egotistic, rather than egoistic).

In fact, the three other individuals you listed (Ultron, Cheekz, and Purgelawl) are all phenomenal players. They're some of the best PvPers on this server and frankly it's insulting that you have the nerve to come here trying to trash talk them.

If you want to form a group and fight with us, that's cool. However, rambling on about how bad we are, just because you're mad you got killed, is idiotic.

ps: you forgot about balveer. poor guy.
Reply Quote
8 Human Priest
What ever happened to shags?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Remember the good old days when stuff like this exploded into 20 page cryfests over night? Good times.

P.S - OP, you'd get stomped by every single one of those people in a 1v1 or even a 2v1. Stop it already, you're embarrassing yourself.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
05/03/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Hellinkiller
What ever happened to shags?

Quit.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
This thread is probably going to see a whole lot more love pretty soon, due to the fact that I will be completing my Darkmoon Dominator achieve. I will undoubtedly seek help from my friends who have been highlighted in this thread and are, oh so "terrible" ;)

Good luck everybody!
Edited by Guiltie on 5/5/2012 10:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
This thread is probably going to see a whole lot more love pretty soon, due to the fact that I will be completing my Darkmoon Dominator achieve. I will undoubtedly seek help from my friends who have been highlighted in this thread and are, oh so "terrible" ;)

Good luck everybody!

Are there flags to hold there? :(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Good luck everybody!

Are there flags to hold there? :(

You know you are always invited!! You can hold my flag anywhere <3
Edited by Guiltie on 5/5/2012 3:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
jealous, jealous, jealous. no guiltie lovin' for the meno. :[
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
05/05/2012 06:09 PMPosted by Maenoz
jealous, jealous, jealous. no guiltie lovin' for the meno. :[

Tich?! whaduphux?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Not enough rage this week. I wanted some lulz.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
05/12/2012 11:48 PMPosted by Zariane
Not enough rage this week. I wanted some lulz.

I think it's clear that the OP did not succesfully camp us, or even kill us, for that matter.
I had a good time fighting in the arena, despite not having our core group.
I hope to see more of you at the next faire!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
People actually gave up even going inside the arena after they saw us. Except Westen. /highfive Westen! OP where's your imaginary friends???
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
theres an arena at the darkmoon faire?
Reply Quote
lol^
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
05/13/2012 10:17 AMPosted by Pooglecoborg
theres an arena at the darkmoon faire?

Le gasp* You guys should know! We sold at least two or three of the chests to your guildies! ;P
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
As someone in your position, I'd like to say something.

I also encountered them many times in trying to get the chest, and I think you are wrong in many ways. First off, they are all very good players, don't call someone bad just because you're angry. Second of all, it isn't hard to get a group and win.. I did three times versus them, man up. Thirdly, you clearly don't understand how PvP works let alone a world FFA arena... And Lastly, they are all actually quite polite players, with the exception of Retticky who ironically called you a whiner after complaining to my Guild Master after a little spirit of competition talk in chat. That is all :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
05/13/2012 01:35 AMPosted by Retticky
People actually gave up even going inside the arena after they saw us. Except Westen. /highfive Westen! OP where's your imaginary friends???

Retticky, a true warrior never backs down even when the odds are against him (Or is it foolish warrior? I'm just making this up).

I'll be back next Faire. With a VENGEANCE (not that tank passive though, they nerfed that @#$% for PvP).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
And Lastly, they are all actually quite polite players, with the exception of Retticky who ironically called you a whiner after complaining to my Guild Master after a little spirit of competition talk in chat. That is all :D

Actually, Gang, Nyree is a good friend of mine, and whispered ME apologizing on her guild's behalf that they do not condone, nor talk that way. She told me your fellow guild members actually complained to her the second she logged on. I don't report or complain to anyone, and my ignore list is incredibly short. If you and your friends want to !@#$ talk, that's water off a duck's back to me. We just show up to have fun and play ball. You'll find my demeanor the same as the company I keep, and I respect those who put up a good, competitive fight =) /highfive Westen
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
A few other people said otherwise, but that's okay :D It's all in good fun, see you next month!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I suggested we give Westen the last chest for always ramboing it up, but no one went for it :(
Edited by Zariane on 5/15/2012 12:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]