So when is 20%? - Edit, we know now. Whew.

100 Human Rogue
04/12/2012 10:18 AMPosted by Neryssa
What you talking about, according to my guildies I'm always drunk.

No wonder we get along!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I'm nothing big. I just hated having hunters log onto my server to ask me questions and asking for help when I was mid raid. Back when I posted on my main.

An I burned some bridges before and didn't feel like getting trolled constantly. Which did happen for a month.

Also I can be kind of a jackass on the forums and didn't want to give a bad name to my current guild since I'm actually not that bad of a person. I'm a feral Druid/hunter in Ascent of Thrall

I'm ashamed to admit that I started this game on thrall alliance >.>
Reply Quote
86 Orc Shaman
I'm nothing big. I just hated having hunters log onto my server to ask me questions and asking for help when I was mid raid. Back when I posted on my main.

An I burned some bridges before and didn't feel like getting trolled constantly. Which did happen for a month.
Damn that sucks. :(
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
04/12/2012 11:35 AMPosted by Neryssa
/highfive

We get along in a different way!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
This thread no longer makes me want to stab myself in the face with 20% entitlement, but I am very confused at the direction it took regardless.

But at the very least, I knocked out H Madness last night on 25. Took 8 pulls total to kill it for the first time. It feels really kinda...cheap that we killed it so easily.

Whatever, I'm done with DS now. Time to finish off the last achievements and go play Tribes.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
LFM
This thread no longer makes me want to stab myself in the face with 20% entitlement, but I am very confused at the direction it took regardless.

But at the very least, I knocked out H Madness last night on 25. Took 8 pulls total to kill it for the first time. It feels really kinda...cheap that we killed it so easily.

Whatever, I'm done with DS now. Time to finish off the last achievements and go play Tribes.

Grats on your accomplishment, and perhaps you can take some comfort in the fact that most players will not down H Madness this side of MOP! Now you can do some more PVP and see if you get up to 15k achievement points.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Hunter
I couldn't stand pvp on my hunter sadly. I suck pretty hard at it
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

you know, I've been thinking...would the final boss of the expansion be Madness or Spine? since in Spine minus the hit he took from Thrall's kamehameha he's still in one piece and basically at full power?

Perhaps madness is just like stomping on a fly after you ripped off its wings and legs...just a cleanup necesity, not really the fun challenging part.

edit: either way, grats. We're a long way out...only lifting second plate now.
Edited by Robokapp on 4/12/2012 3:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Hunter
Dammit and naumu isn't on so i can't get any of your alls real ID
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
you know, I've been thinking...would the final boss of the expansion be Madness or Spine? since in Spine minus the hit he took from Thrall's kamehameha he's still in one piece and basically at full power?

Perhaps madness is just like stomping on a fly after you ripped off its wings and legs...just a cleanup necesity, not really the fun challenging part.

Yeah, most of the guilds on our server, even the 10M ones, have WAY more trouble with Spine. Like, on average for AM, guilds that got Madness did it in about 25-30% of the attempts put into Spine. Less if there was a nerf in between.

All I know is: First 3 platforms are a joke, and P2 is a joke. The difficulty is not giving into the monotony of the first 8 minutes and having a clean 4th platform.

GL on Spine, it's all downhill from there. Our guild hasn't finished content fully since...Naxx I think, definitely before I joined. We're kinda unsure what to do other than farm for achieves.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Hunter
I'll have to gear up an ally chat to pvp with you nery/blaze

I suck so I can be the bait.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
I'll have to gear up an ally chat to pvp with you nery/blaze

I suck so I can be the bait.

DO IT! I have an 85 horde priest as well but she has pretty much 0 PvP gear. I'm actually leveling an alliance bear tank with a friend on my server, its around 30 right now if you can catch up! And don't worry about sucking me and nery can pick up the slack. Nery has H Cunning so we good!
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Hunter
Well blaze. I have a shaman. A rogue. A lock. A feral.

All at 85
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
And none of them are alliance?
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Hunter
04/13/2012 07:38 AMPosted by Ninjablaze
And none of them are alliance?

Nah. That is what I have at 85 ally side. I have a ton others that are horde. No pvp gear thou.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
04/13/2012 07:45 AMPosted by Zarynia
Nah. That is what I have at 85 ally side. I have a ton others that are horde. No pvp gear thou.

Ahhh I fail at reading. Did not get much sleep last night. Too bad you can't xrealm arena, you me and nery could have some epic RLS once you got geared. Oh well, we can faceroll some BGs this weekend.
Edited by Ninjablaze on 4/13/2012 7:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
04/10/2012 10:02 AMPosted by Elliora
Yes, but that didn't make it fun to sit around most of the fight doing nothing if you were unlucky. I didn't mean we were unable to kill the fight if certain people got debuffs, just that it was boring being the unlucky person and sitting around unable to cast most of the fight. So I just don't think it was well designed or fun.

^.

Sitting around and doing nothing for half a fight because you got rnged by the debuff wasn't interesting game play.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight

I like this analogy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]