Doom Lord Kazzak on farm?

90 Human Death Knight
I've logged in every hour or two, with a few exceptions like sleeping of course, for over the past week looking for this guy. I know he only has a two day spawn timer but I NEVER see him. I'm wondering if someone's got him on farm, or if someone is monitoring him. Just need to get a shot at him sometime here, you know? Please let me know if you're a guild or something and you've got him farmed out... at the very least so I know if I'm wasting my time logging in. Thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I think he only respawns every four days now, not sure. I thought he had been removed :o
Edited by Zaelana on 4/8/2012 8:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
60 Human Warrior
World bosses re-spawn between 2 and 14 days after being killed. And Yes, I attempt to farm him and the Loot Reaver outside of BT, I get them both quite often however I have lost them a few times.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]